Chapter 17-20

This feeling was good and made Lu Xing even more fascinated by Ruan Sui. But confusion and confusion followed.

  Why did Ruan Sui, who was so good, so capable and respected by others, die at the hands of an S-class mutant under the protection of a base fighter, without even his body being recovered?

  At that time, he happened to go on a mission to the farthest Antarctic base. As soon as he came back, he got the news that Ruan Sui had sacrificed his life to protect the safety of the entire base and his comrades.

  Lu Xing didn't believe it at first, but too many people saw the battle, and the surviving combatants were either crazy or stupid, making it impossible for him to investigate even if he wanted to.

  In the end, Lu Xing could only frantically kill the mutant in an attempt to find the mutant that killed Ruan Sui. It's a pity that he didn't find the mutant until his death.

  Looking back now, this incident always seems weird.

  Ruan Sui saw that Lu Xing stopped talking and even stopped wagging his tail after he explained, so he thought he was angry.

  After all, it's a bit unethical to roast someone on the fire and then tell them "I have everything under my control", although he did it for Lu Xing's benefit.

  Just when he was about to say something more, he saw Lu Xing, who had never been very expressive, suddenly showed what could be called a stunning smile.

  The melting of the iceberg was so moving that Ruan Sui was stunned. During this gap, he felt himself being pulled into a warm embrace, and then a slightly cold and deep voice sounded in his ears.

  "Instructor Ruan, thank you for your consideration for me, I understand."

  After saying this, Lu Xing let go of Ruan Sui, and his soft dog ears brushed against Ruan Sui's forehead.

  At that moment, Ruan Sui felt that his heart softened.

  [The author has something to say]

  Lu Xing: I like the instructor even more. I want to chase him and make him my lover.

  Ruan Sui: OK, OK.

  Sorry, something went wrong today. The socket short-circuited and burned out the wires, and the fuse was broken and there was no power. It took the author an hour to fix it completely, so the update is late. I will continue to update at 9pm tomorrow. To express my apology, there will be a small red envelope for all comments on this chapter before it is updated tomorrow.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-01-07 20:07:46~2023-01-08 22:07:01~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Yanyanyanyan --- 10 bottles; change the name and win 2 bottles;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 15 The last meeting

  Fei Shan sent Lu Xing back to his original seat, helped him flatten the seat so that he could lie on it comfortably, and thoughtfully covered Lu Xing with a small blanket.

  "Colonel, I want you not to worry about anything and sleep peacefully." Fei Shan blocked Huai Yu who wanted to come over to check Lu Xing's condition, put his arm around Huai Yu's shoulders and led him to the cockpit.

  "Come with me, little guy, the colonel wants to see you for something." Fei Shan's hand smoothly touched Huaiyu's shaved bald head, which now felt good to the touch.