Chapter 53-56

"ah--"

  Ruan Yuqi seemed to be inspired. He looked back and found Lu Xing's experimental records and said excitedly: "You are right. When Lu Xing's gene collapsed for the second time, they also injected him with a large amount of stabilizers. These stabilizers were also used to stabilize Lu Xing." The drug helped Lu Xing survive the change."

  "I am now more certain that as long as we can provide the energy required for land changes, we can make this change enter a stable period."

  He pushed Ruan Sui: "Go and stay with your poor little one. I'm going to look up information for research."

  Ruan Sui nodded and left the basement, but instead of going back to accompany Lu Xing, he turned around and left the villa.

  *

  Time passed quickly. When Lu Xing woke up, it was already five o'clock in the afternoon, and it was only three hours before the party started.

  Lu Xing touched his hungry stomach and sighed that he had slept for a long time.

  At this time, the bedroom door was pushed open, and Ruan Sui walked in with food: "You wake up, eat something to cushion your bed, the party will last very late, and you haven't eaten anything at noon."

  Lu Xing felt warm in his heart and moved closer to Ruan Sui to help serve the food.

  By the time the two of them finished eating and packed up, it was already six o'clock.

  Ruan Sui pointed to the bathroom: "Go in and change your clothes. I will take you to school right now."

  "Okay, okay." Because he had good memories from last time, Lu Xing didn't force himself this time. Just the thought of wearing it in front of many people is still a bit embarrassing.

  Ruan Sui noticed Lu Xing's slight shyness and suddenly approached him, staring at him for a moment: "Do you want to know what I'm wearing?"

  Lu Xing's eyes lit up: "But, is it okay?"

  "Of course." Ruan Sui raised his eyebrows slightly, "You go and change clothes first, and I will change too. You will see what I am wearing in a while."

  Lu Xing happily walked into the bathroom. The moment he closed the door, Ruan Sui saw Lu Xing's big tail swaying crazily and showed a meaningful smile.

  "Big dog, I hope you like my clothes."

  After Lu Xing finished changing his clothes and put on his hairband, he did not go directly to Ruan Sui, but kept arranging his clothes and hairband.

  I don't know what's going on, but when he put on this suit today, he always felt uncomfortable in his butt|buttocks, and the headband was also uncomfortable.

  Before he could finish tidying up, he saw the door that had been closed suddenly open, and a long, straight leg stretched out.

  Lu Xing looked up the leg and was stunned when he saw the man dressed up.

  I saw that the man was wearing a black gauze vest and a black waist-baring leather jacket. The pink color on his chest could be vaguely seen through the mesh without buttons, and the charm of his waist was even more faintly visible.

  He wore a leather collar of the same color around his neck, which made his neck slender and slender. He wore a wide-brimmed leather hat. When he raised his eyes, his glazed eyes revealed a hint of sexiness.

  Of course, this was not what surprised Lu Xing the most.

  What surprised Lu Xing the most was that he was wearing short leather pants that only went down to the top of his thighs, and a pair of over-calf boots. His pink knees and a section of his fair thighs were exposed, which visually shocked Lu Xing. The nerves in his brain made it take a long time for him to make a sound.