Chapter 161-164

Ruan Sui was completely softened by Lu Xing's actions. He hugged his big dog tightly and slowly stroked his beautiful white hands back and forth along Lu Xing's back to soothe Lu Xing's emotions.

  After a long while, Lu Xing let go of Ruan Sui and showed a bright smile to Ruan Sui.

  The ice and snow melted, and two small dimples appeared on his cheeks. It was obviously a deep and cold look, but Ruan Sui saw sweetness in this face.

  Slowly lowering his head and kissing the sweet dimple on Lu Xing's cheek, Ruan Sui's voice was so gentle that it could drown people: "Go, my boyfriend."

  "Yeah." Lu Xing responded softly.

  [The author has something to say]

  Ruan Sui: Lu Xing is so sweet.

  The members of the team who had been tortured half to death by Lu Xing pointed at the cold-faced Lu Xing with disbelief and said tremblingly: Is this sweet?

  Ruan Sui: Yeah, sweet.

  Team member:...

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-05-24 21:33:19~2023-05-25 22:07:50~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Yanyanyanyan---10 bottles; 6 bottles of brown kiwi;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 111 Team

  At 11 o'clock in the evening, in the Imperial Capital Center comprehensive venue, the last program had already ended. Xuan Changming stood straight on the podium in the center of the venue and delivered a speech.

  As Xuan Changming's last words fell, the venue burst into applause, indicating that the entire opening meeting had reached the most critical moment - the lottery ceremony.

  This competition is divided into groups A, B, C, and D, with 8 countries in each group. A round-robin points competition system is implemented in the group, and the top four points in the group advance to the top 16.

  Then all the participating teams will mess up the draw again, instead of the previous group A and B fighting, and the group C and D fighting. The first place in the last four groups will be divided according to the points from beginning to end until the championship, runner-up, season, and championship are determined. The palace army.

  This time, the top 16 will be directly disrupted by the draw, which will make the game more uncertain. It is very likely that the strong team will eliminate the strong team, the weak teams will compete with each other, or with luck, the strong team will encounter the weak team along the way, or the strong team will suddenly be destroyed by the weak team.

  No matter from which perspective, this kind of competition system has many surprises, and it will be more interesting for the audience.

  Of course, this system will have some impact on each country. In the past, you only needed to know who entered the top 16, which group you were fighting with, and get to know each other. Now, everyone except your own team must understand it, and the workload suddenly becomes larger.

  Moreover, this year there is a new system in which "private experts can participate", and the dangers and unknowns have increased again.

  Some knowledgeable viewers frowned in confusion. They couldn't understand that this kind of impact on the Federation Empire and the other eight major powers might not be big, but it would have a big impact on the remaining 23 countries. Why would they agree to the reform of the competition system at this time?