Chapter 89-92

"Commander, where is this... Honglian?"

  Xuan Changming was in a good mood and rarely joked: "I'm buried."

  When Li Gong heard this, he immediately slapped away Yan Yan's hand that was stopping him, and was about to dig, but Yan Yan stopped him again.

  "Commander, don't be ridiculous. I heard from my comrades in the Red Lotus Guards that Honglian has chosen a master. The pure titanium Honglian space has collapsed. How could Honglian be buried. After all, besides Honglian, No mecha can be so powerful."

  When he said this harshly, the anxious Li Gong also reacted. The Red Lotus Space is made of pure titanium and is so strong that even the most powerful bombs today can only cause it to crack and not collapse.

  But now not only Honglian space has collapsed, but the entire Honglian base has collapsed. This is not something that ordinary weapons can cause.

  The captains who wanted to understand looked at Xuan Changming longingly with eyes full of curiosity, hoping that their dear commander-in-chief could solve their doubts.

  Xuan Changming shook his head, pointed at Lu Xing, handed over the masked man who was knocked unconscious by Lu Xing to Yan Yan, and then sauntered towards Lawrence who came to pick him up amid the confused eyes of everyone.

  Halfway through, he suddenly turned around and said kindly: "By the way, if that little guy doesn't tell you, or if you have any questions, you can watch the live replay on the military official website."

  After saying that, he ignored everyone and took steps again. Laura looked at Xuan Changming who was rarely in a relaxed mood to tease his subordinates. She didn't want to explain the confusion to these gangsters. She patted her stern shoulder and chased Xuan Changming away.

  "Your Excellency, Commander-in-Chief, wait for me. I will also go back to the military headquarters. Please give me a ride."

  The captains stared blankly at the two leaders leaving them, and after a while they remembered to ask the person involved, Lu Xing. But when they turned back to find Lu Xing, they found that Ruan Sui had already taken Lu Xing and fled.

  Not only the two of them, but all the insiders also dispersed and disappeared without a trace while they were in a daze.

  The captains looked at me, and I looked at you, and then collectively looked at the Red Lotus Base that had collapsed into a big pit. Finally, they turned around and went back to their respective houses to cry to their vice-captains.

  *

  In the car, Lawrence handed wet towels to Xuan Changming and Laura, and reported: "Commander, according to your instructions, the people who took the opportunity to invade the military secret network have been arrested. The group of people who intended to assassinate Lu Xing have also been arrested. They were all locked up by me."

  "I adjusted their background. The background is very clean. Although there are shadows of support from various forces behind them, it cannot be used as a reason to attack the forces behind them."

  Xuan Changming nodded and sneered: "I have already expected that these old foxes could be caught by me so easily. However, catching these people can also make the forces behind them subside for a while. At this time' They know better than anyone else the principle of joy and death."

  "I didn't arrange those people to catch these small fish and shrimps. What I wanted to catch has already been caught. Now that Honglian has recognized the master, it is an unprecedented 100% fit. They dare not move easily."