Chapter 69-72

Lu Xing's genes contain the substance that makes all mutants go crazy. Not only genetically recombinant mutants, but ordinary mutants will also go crazy after smelling Lu Xing's blood.

  Ruan Yuqi had doubted this after Lu Xing was chased by a genetically recombinant mutant, but he didn't expect that ordinary mutants would be like this.

  Xuan Changming knew more systematically about various information about the experimental subjects than Ruan Yuqi, so he directly asked Ruan Yuqi for confirmation. After getting Ruan Yuqi's authoritative guess, he decided to change his relationship with Lu Xing from monitor to monitored, to collaborator. .

  But guesses without definite evidence are always just guesses, but Ruan Yuqi made that guess come to fruition just now.

  Ruan Yuqi extracted the substance from Lu Xing's genes that drove mutants crazy, and discovered that if this substance was used on low-level combatants, it would likely allow them to break through their original level constraints.

  You know, in the entire world, a person's level is determined at birth, and no one can upgrade independently.

  That's why humans put a lot of effort into mechas and weapons, and they also pay more attention to bringing Guren like them.

  Of course, as mutants become more and more powerful, researchers have also begun to study genetic agents that can upgrade humans, but there has been no substantial progress yet.

  Ruan Yuqi could think of using Lu Xing's genes as an upgrade potion, but he wanted to test the remaining abilities of the king butterfly gene in Lu Xing's genes.

  This test shocked Ruan Yuqi.

  Although the king butterfly's genes in Lu Xing's body are not complete, the genes for autonomous upgrade are actually the most complete.

  In addition, there was also a surprising discovery. Ruan Yuqi found that Lu Xing had problems with his spine and shoulder blades during a whole-body bone tomography scan.

  After magnifying the two bones a thousand times, many small holes can be seen, but the bone strength has not changed at all, and is still stronger than the bones of ordinary combatants.

  This discovery made Ruan Yuqi very confused. After thinking for a long time, he still couldn't figure out what was going on. He couldn't cut off a piece of Lu Xing's bones for study, so he put it down temporarily and was ready to observe at any time.

  After telling Ruan Sui about these findings, Ruan Yuqi said seriously: "It's up to you whether you want to tell Lu Xing about these findings, but I must remind you that Lu Xing is very dangerous."

  "It is impossible for the mysterious organization to let him go. If these findings are leaked, those hypocritical politicians who keep saying that all human beings are the most important and hypocritical will not let him go. The dangers and difficulties you face with him are immeasurable. Even so, you still can't let him go." Do you want to protect him?"

  "Of course, as your brother, I hope that you two will sever the relationship immediately, and it is best not to see each other again. But precisely because I am your brother, I just want you to be happy. As long as you make up your mind, I, the brother, will I will do my best to help you."

  Ruan Sui didn't hesitate at all: "Brother, please help me while ensuring your own safety."

  Ruan Yuqi took a deep look at Ruan Sui and sighed secretly. He knew that Ruan Sui would be the answer.

  Because Lu Xing was the only person who could arouse Ruan Sui's emotions after his parents died.

  With Lu Xing, Ruan Sui can ensure his own safety when he goes on a mission, and he will not almost die like last time.