Chapter 77-80

"That way, not only can you ensure that no one can save him, but you can also ensure that he dies in unwillingness, confusion, pain, and betrayal, and you will have enough time to escape."

  After hearing this, the man attacked Ruan Sui even more crazily.

  Ruan Sui was anxious and wanted Lu Xing to put him down, but Lu Xing just smiled and kicked the man, and the man shot the blade in Lu Xing's neck.

  "Lu Xing get out of the way!" Ruan Sui yelled urgently, but he saw Lu Xing smile slightly, and the strength of his feet did not decrease. He leaned back to avoid the blade and kicked the man towards the rushing guard.

  The man was suppressed again by the guard who rushed from behind. As if he was afraid of the accident just now, Lawrence directly removed the joints from the man's body. Lu Xing's cheek was scratched by the blade.

  After the man was taken away, Xuan Changming asked Laura with a cold face to continue focusing on the exam and sent Lanping to the hospital for follow-up treatment. He asked Lawrence to send the two of them to rest, while he personally escorted the man to Clark.

  Sighing, Ruan Sui was helpless. He knew that everything Lu Xing did was his fault. He is not stupid, the man's series of actions let him know that the other party's target is actually him.

  Although I don't know why, and others also knew that the man was full of flaws, only Lu Xing discovered that the man's real target was him, which shows Lu Xing's sensitivity and concern for himself.

  Thinking of this, Ruan Sui felt sour in his heart.

  Patting the empty space next to him, Ruan Sui said softly: "Come up and rest for a while, just in time to tell me how you found out that there was something wrong with that person."

  Lu Xing didn't hesitate. Like a dog that was only allowed to sleep with its owner, he happily got into Ruan Sui's quilt and lay down, whispering to Ruan Sui what he had discovered.

  Ruan Sui listened for a while, keenly grasped the key words and asked: "You said that the information you compiled also contains information about such dead soldiers? Then they are also experimental subjects, do you sense it?"

  Lu Xing shook his head: "They are not experimental subjects. They can only be regarded as people whose brains have been manipulated. Such people have unstable tempers and their memories are cleared once a day, so even if they are sent to the torture unit, it will be useless."

  "Isn't that right?" Ruan Sui wondered, "The memory is cleared once a day. How can he live a normal life? How can he remember his mission?"

  Lu Xing: "It depends on the chip. A chip will be implanted in their brain, and the chip will record their daily memories, and the brain will automatically retrieve it when they use it."

  "The chip is controlled by the project leader, and the time for executing the task will be set remotely. Once the time is up, regardless of whether the task is successful or not, the chip will be damaged beyond repair, and the person will naturally become a waste that cannot remember anything. "

  "Then how did you find out that he might be a dead soldier?"

  Lu Xing took Ruan Sui's hand and touched the back of his neck, close to the area where the hair could cover his head: "Here. People who have had their hands and feet touched will have a very small scar here. You can't even see it if you don't pay attention."

  Ruan Sui touched the small scars on the skin on the back of Lu Xing's neck distressedly, as if he understood something, and asked with a trembling voice: "They, they..."