Chapter 9-12

He couldn't help but indulge the person above him even more, letting this humanoid husky take him to the peak of bliss.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2022-12-30 19:49:22~2022-12-31 19:54:54~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: Xin Sheng, change your name and win 5 bottles;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 7 Simulated Driving

  Base No. 6, in the simulation cab.

  When Ruan Sui, Bolton and the reluctant Ruili arrived, Lu Xing was already waiting in the simulated cab.

  Separated by a wall are the freshmen who are worried about Lu Xing, Zheng Ya who is struggling to come to watch the exam, the curious officers of Base 6, and the combatants who have gone to rescue the freshmen. They will watch Lu Xing this time on the large holographic screen. Special examination.

  Lu Xing was in good condition, which surprised Ruili. According to Lu Xing's physical examination report, Lu Xing still had at least three days to recover, which was why he set out in three days.

  He could do things to "hurt" Lu Xing in the name of a legitimate "examination" during these three days, regardless of his body, but if he wanted to save his face, the outside world who didn't know the truth would only say that he delayed his trip for the sake of a genius.

  But judging from Lu Xing's current state, it is clear that he has fully recovered, and the only person who can do this is Ruan Sui. Ruili thought about the appointment letter that was suddenly sent to his communicator last night, and he had the answer in his mind.

  Lu Xing was favored by the faction of Ruan Sui's grandfather, Xuan Changming, and he was also favored by Ruan Sui. Xuan Changming was protecting Lu Xing.

  Ruili's evil gaze fell on Lu Xing, as if this would make Lu Xing timid and fail in the subsequent simulated driving.

  But he made a mistake. Lu Xing's attention didn't stop for a moment because of his sinister gaze. But when Ruan Sui came in, he focused all his attention on Ruan Sui.

  Although it is not obvious, Ruan Sui is a healer who has experienced hundreds of battles, has extremely strong mental power, and is very sensitive to sight.

  Ruan Sui followed the line of sight and saw a beautiful and energetic husky, wagging its tail and smiling at him, while the owner of this spiritual body saluted him with a serious face.

  "Colonel Ruan Sui, Colonel Bolton, thank you for your timely rescue."

  Lu Xing's military salute was very standard, as if it were taken from a textbook. Before they could answer, Lu Xing turned to Ruili and said, "You must be Lieutenant Colonel Ruili. Thank you for giving me this exam. I will cherish it and live up to your high expectations."

  Ruili's face froze at Lu Xing's seemingly respectful but actually sarcastic words, and he snorted coldly: "Don't just talk, you can wait until you pass this level. Don't waste time, Colonel Ruan Sui, can we start now?" ."

  Ruan Sui, who was admiring Lu Xing's spiritual husky and baring his teeth at Ruili, heard Ruili calling him and looked sideways at Ruili: "Since Lieutenant Colonel Ruili is so anxious, of course."

  Ruan Sui approached Lu Xing, reached out and swept away the dust on the shoulders of Lu Xing's freshman uniform, with a gentle look on his face.

  "New student Lu Xing, I am Ruan Sui, an instructor of the Healer Department of the Federal Military Department, with the rank of colonel. Because you can flexibly drive the military K-307 high-speed light mecha without training, and your mental body level is higher than SS level. There is still more energy, so with the approval of the Federal Military Department, today's exam was held."