Chapter 14

Aaron came in and he saw me torturing myself with my stomach pains. A bright look shone in his eyes and a large smile formed on his face. He carried me into the bathroom, and he said, "Here take this test." I looked at him like he was crazy. He had handed me a pregnancy test.

    He helped me take it and when I looked down on the test it said I was pregnant. I couldn't believe it. I wanted to be happy, but I couldn't know that if I didn't escape from him before the baby is born the baby would be tortured and used. I had to escape before my child was born. There's no other choice.

    I was joyful and wondering if it was going to be a boy or a girl. What would their eyes look like? What color would their hair be? I needed to escape to give my child freedom. I didn't know it was possible to feel joy, fear, and anxiety all at the same time.

    I looked down and placed my hands on my stomach. I wanted to feel a kick or some sort of movement. I never really thought about having a child but now I know I want to have one more than ever. I didn't know how but I wanted my baby to be safe from Aaron. I couldn't possibly imagine what pain he would put them through. It's unbelievable that I've been on the ship for about two weeks, and I was already pregnant. Would that mean Aaron would stop playing around with me? Now he has nothing to use against me other than my child that hasn't been born yet. I wonder how long it will be until I have this child.

    It was later that evening that Aaron took me into a room with a dining table. There were two chairs across from each other at the ends of the table. The lights were dimmed and there was a candle in the middle of the table. There was a scent of rose and a feast in front of my eyes. I forgot that Aaron had been starving me. I believe he was feeding me for the sake of the baby.

    He sat me down in the chair and he tied me to it. He then sat across from me with his head resting on his fist. He smirked at me, and he held up a glass of wine. He said, "Congratulations on the baby. This is for us. That child will become of wonderful things." I was scared out of my mind what he had planned against my child. I would never allow him to call my child his.

    He drank from his glass, and I drank from mine. I didn't care if the food laid out was poisoned or not. I was starving. Plus, it would be better if I died anyways. When I was finished devouring my meal Aaron stood up out of his chair suspiciously. He slowly walked towards me.

    He kept his eye on me as he was walking towards me. He came behind my chair and I felt his arms wrap around me. He nuzzled his face around my neck, and he placed his lips on me. I took a slow breath hesitating to move. I couldn't go anywhere tied up. I promised myself that the next time I get a chance to run I'm going into the ocean. I don't care if I sink, I just want to get away from this place.

    I looked across the table and I saw the candle flickering in its warm light. I thought to myself if I grabbed that candle would I want to burn myself or Aaron to death. I would want to end my traumatizing life. If I killed Aaron, I would still have horrible thoughts, but if I killed myself the world would be in danger. I would have to kill Aaron before me.

    He then took my chains and pulled me out of the chair. He pushed me against the wall with my back towards him. I tried to move around a little bit to tell him to get off me. He placed his hands on my waist, and He then lifted me up and he carried me to his chambers.

    He dropped me on his bed, and he crawled over me. He laid over me holding my arms down. He then took his shirt off so I could be fooled by his attractive muscular body. I tried to grab his arms trying to push him away from me. I let out a horrific scream yelling for help that I knew was never coming. Aaron smirked at me while I screamed. I knew he was thinking I was such a fool to try and scream.