Chapter 9

Sipping - more like chugging down a glass of water, I headed to the bathroom since Minji hadn't come out yet. Knocking on the door I asked.

“Minji you ok?” Pressing my ear against the wooden door, I heard nothing making my heart race in worry.

“I'm coming inside ok?” Turning the handle, I peeked my head inside with one eye open.

“What are you doing?” Cocking an eyebrow at her, I leaned against the door frame as I eyed her body. She was only in her panties and undergarments, and might I say she looked ethereal. So much so mg cock began to harden once again. Ignoring my nasty thoughts, I asked her again.

“What are you doing?” Her head snapped towards me whilst a cheesy smile crept on her cute face.

“I want a tattoooooo.” She jumped up and down as she held my arm. Shaking my head as a “no” she pouted cutely whilst folding her arms over her chest - her boobs being pressed against each other making them look plumpier than ever. Shifting my gaze away from her plump breasts to her eyes, I couldn't help but notice how much her dark orbs seemed to glow. My heart melted at her sight making me want to cherish her as if she were my precious princess.

“Jungcock are you listening to me?” Snapping out of my daze, my nose scrunched up in disgust.

“Jungcock?”

“Yes because you can't cook but you make up for it with your cock.” She slurred as she poked my chest. Releasing a sigh, I grabbed her wrists - dragging her naked form out of the bathroom. Heading to my room, her wrist slipped out of my hand making me huff in frustration as I watched Minji’s ass bouncing as she ran away to the kitchen.

“Minji.” Following her, I halted in my steps as I saw her sucking on a strawberry flavoured popsicle. When did I buy popsicles? Staring at her naked form, she leaned against the kitchen counter - her ass sticking out. Tugging on my lip ring, I stopped the urge of slapping her ass with my hands. Shaking away my nasty thoughts, Minji faced me with her soft lips wrapped around the popsicle whilst it started dripping down her chin. I could feel  blood rushing to my member. What the fuck Jungkook?! You just got a blow job from Minji and your still horny?! Pushing my hair back, I headed towards Minji’s dorm before yanking the popsicle out of her mouth.

“HEY! THAT'S MINE!” Lifting up the popsicle over my head, I chuckled in victory as I saw Minji’s petite self jumping - trying to reach for the popsicle.

“No popsicle for you young lady.”

“What? But whyyyyy?” She whined as she gripped the collar of my shirt, making me face her round orbs.

“Because.” She released a huff as she let go of me. Spinning on her heels, she walked away from me - leaving me in the kitchen with a nice view of her juicy ass.

“Get a grip Jeon.” Scolding myself, I placed the popsicle back in the freezer before turning back to face Minji. Frozen in place, my Adam’s apple bobbed up and down continuously as I gawked at Minji's now completely naked form. Her white undergarments were thrown away leaving her standing there like a Goddess.

“Like what you see?” She teased as she bit her lip seductively whilst needing her boobs, releasing sinful moans causing my erection to harden even more. Biting on my own bottom lip, I didn't fail to notice how her core was already soaked - droplets of her precum dripping down her thighs.

“Don't test me Minji. Your drunk. I'm not going to take advantage of you.”

“But Kookie. I need you. I need your fingers. Your tongue. Your dick. Please.” She begged as her fingers found there way to her wet core - sliding her fingers up and down her bud. Shutting my eyes in frustration, I opened one eye to see her still squirming - leaving whimpers as her fingers guided up and down her sex. Walking towards her, my right arm wrapped around her waist - bringing her closer. Whispering in her huskily.