Chapter 2

My jaw was hanging open in shock as I heard Jungkook's words. Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? Me?!

"Wh-what?" I stuttered pathetically whilst staring into his soul - trying to figure out if this was some sort of joke.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I mean, will you pretend to be my girlfriend?"

"Huh? Pretend to be your girlfriend? Why? How?" My questions bombarded Jungkook who seemed to only grow more agitated.

"Just hear me ou-" Before he could finish, his arm circled my waist - making me stumble into his chest. Unable to process what's happening, I felt his soft lips press against my own.

For the first 2 seconds the kiss was simple and wholesome but it soon turned out to be a hot mess. Asking permission to enter my mouth, he bit my bottom lip making me release a low moan - allowing his tongue to have access in my mouth. Trying to push him off, I failed as his tongue explored my mouth - our tongues playing a game of war against each other. I felt his hand grip the side of my face - deepening the kiss. Strangled moans escaped my mouth, mixing our breaths together.

After a few more minutes of sucking each other's faces off, he pulled away slowly. A string of saliva connecting our now disconnected lips that were now tinted a shiny red. His eyes bore into mine but soon shifted somewhere behind me. A sly smirk crept up his face whilst a low chuckle erupted from his mouth.

"Just follow my lead." His arm clasped around my waist as he dragged the two of us away. In others eyes we were clearly a couple but we both knew we weren't.

"Why the fuck did you kiss me?" He ignored my question, fueling my anger.

"Jungkook-" His words interrupted me.

"Don't worry baby, I'll explain everything later but first we're heading to my place." He huskily whispered in my ear causing my eyes to bulge out.

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me." I felt his grip on my waist tighten, making me squirm under his touch.

"Jungkook why are you-" I was rudely cut off by his words.

"Don't worry. You think I'd wanna have you sucking my cock? Not even in your dreams Choi." Anger was evident on my face as I clenched my teeth. Trying to pry off his grip, I miserably failed.

"Aww what's wrong princess? Did I hurt your feelings?" He cooed. Elbowing his stomach, I dashed away as much as I could but soon was hurled in the air and thrown over his left shoulder.

"JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK! PUT ME DOWN!" Eyes were on us as we were still near our campus. A deep chuckle escaped his mouth as he replied back.

"Shhh. People are staring baby."

"I'm not your baby asshole." I started punching and slapping his back - earning a loud cackle from him.

"You better stop that princess or else I'll-" His words got caught off as my hand slapped his ass.

"You'll what? Spank my ass? Seems like I beat you to it." I bursted out laughing as I continued to dangle off his shoulder. Suddenly my laughter quietened down as I felt a hard slap on my ass.

"What. The. Fuck?! You don't get to spank my ass motherfucker." Squirming on his shoulder, I tried to wiggle off his shoulder but to my dismay failed.

"Jeon Jungkook. You cannot slap my ass. This is abuse!" I shrieked out as I continued to hurl punches and hits against his back. My round ass was met by another hard slap.

"Oh yeah? And you can just slap my ass huh? Stay quiet you little bitch or else I won't stop." Huffing in annoyance, I remained silent as Jungkook carried my body to his apartment.