Chapter 1

Whimpers escaped my mouth as I clutched onto the bed sheets whilst my eyes rolled to the back of my head for the millionth time. I felt my walls clenching around his member as he pounded into me as if I were his prey - needing to be pleased.

"Oh my God." Sweat trickled down my forehead as my lips parted. Moans filled the room along with the sound of our skin slapping against one another.

"Baby. I'm your only God. Look at you worshipping my cock like a good little slut that you are." A low chuckle escaped his lips as he gripped my hips, continuing to pound my already sore pussy.

"You're not my God Jeon." I spitted out whilst strangled moans accompanied my words. Suddenly, I felt his thrusts come to a halt, causing me to groan in frustration.

"The fu-." Abruptly, he pulled out his warm cock and immediately spun my body as my ass was in the air whilst my face was pressed down against the sheets of the bed.

"I'm not your God? I'm not your GOD?!" Before I could reply back, I released a little yelp as I felt his hand smack my right ass cheek. Hissing in pain, I could already tell my ass would have his hand imprinted on.

"I'll show you. I'll fucking tear your walls you fucking slut. I'll torture you until you moan my name out loud like the crazy whore that you are. Don't test me."

"Jeon!" A loud gasp escaped my mouth as I felt him enter my hole. Grunting in pain, without warning he started thrusting into me as he gripped my hips. Whimpering, soon I felt his fingers slip between the folds of my sex causing me to further squirm beneath him. His fingers began to rub my folds as he continued to pound me from the back.

"Je-jeon. It's too much." I panted whilst clenching the bed sheets into a fist. In a blink of an eye, he hoisted me upwards. My back was pressed against his glistening chest as he continued to thrust into me alongside fingering my cilt.

"Is it too much? Too bad baby. You're gonna get fucked brainless." His left hand squeezed my neck whilst his skillful fingers slid up and down my clit as he continued to pound into me, senseless.

1 year ago (second year of University)

Strolling towards the crowded hallways of university, thick books were pressed against my chest as I tried to slip past the groups of people. It was currently my second year at The University of Green which I'm thankful for. 3 more years left, well 4 including this year. As I tried to walk past the traffic of people, my face collided with something hard. Groaning, I looked up, only to be met by a pair of bambi eyes which I despise so much.

Jeon Jungkook. My fucking enemy. He's the typical bad boy - right arm covered in ink, a lip piercing along with an eyebrow piercing and to top it all off, an attitude. All the girls fangirl over him - trying to seduce him so they could get him in bed, whilst all the boys try to befriend him since he's "cool". It's kinda pathetic. Although he's the rebel of my university, God managed to gift him a brain which he seems to be using. He seems to always get the highest marks or at least top 3 in every exam he takes. Unfortunately, to my dismay - we somehow crossed paths during our first year in University.

2 years ago (first year of University)

I was walking backwards in the corridors of the university as I was busy explaining to my two friends about what happened in my latest KDrama. Soon my back crashed into something which was none other then someone's hard chest. Hearing a groan in frustration, I heard his snappy tone.

"Watch where you're going you fucking bitch." Spinning on my heels, I faced him before replying back - my voice laced with venom.

"I was going to apologize but I'll take it back since you called me a bitch you blind ass." A scoff erupted from his mouth as his eyes threw daggers at me. I noticed 2 other boys were stood closely behind him - probably his little minions, well one of them was little. The other one was similar in height to the boy I bumped into by accident.