Chapter 8

Pushing ourselves through the crowd, we managed to find the kitchen - completely trashed. Empty red cups were scattered on the floor whilst some beer and wine bottles were dripping from the counter. This did not look appealing but what do you expect from a party?

“Here.” Jungkook poured some beer into a red cup for me whilst he kept the bottle for himself. Sipping the liquid, my throat burned as I drank it making me cringe as my eyes crinkled.

“Aww can't take alcohol.” Shooting a glare at him, I pulled out my phone and began calling Jimin. The line kept going on until it soon reached voicemail.

“Are you sure the others are here?” Shrugging at my words, Jungkook tried to call Tae but the same thing happened.

“They're probably having the best night of their lives.” Jungkook spoke up making me cringe at his words whilst I tried calling Taera and Soomin but failed again. Fanning my self, I felt a prick of sweat trickled down my forehead.

“Is it hot in here or something?”

“Yeah it kinda is.” Jungkook pulled off his leather jacket, revealing his toned arms due to the short sleeved tee he wore. Gawking at his tattoos and veins, my tongue involuntarily licked my lips.

“Turned on sweet heart?” A mischievous smirk plastered his face as he tilted his head to the side in amusement. Scoffing, I replied back.

“No. You're gonna have to do a lot better than that.” Unbuttoning my white blouse, Jungkook immediately covered his eyes.

“Wh-what are you doing?” Chuckling I continued to strip off my blouse until I was in nothing but my white tank top.

“Relax Jeon. I'm just taking my blouse off. See.” I pulled his hand off his eyes as he examined my form now in a tank top. Instantly, he removed his gaze from my chest and looked to the side. I didn't fail to notice how a red hue decorated his cheeks as his fingers began fidgeting on their own.

“Aww why are you shy Jungkook? You've seen me naked.” I cooed as I pinched his cheek warning a groan from him.

“Let's dance.” Eyes widening, repeatedly I shook my head no but to no avail, Jungkook gripped my arm - dragging me to the crowded dance floor. Most people were grinding against each other or making out with ons another. Cringing, I released a gasp as I felt my back press against a solid, chest - none other then Jeon’s.

‘Ju-”

“Shh just follow my rhythm.” His hands rested on my hips, guiding them as he swayed our bodies left and right. Stiff at first, eventually I moved with his body.

“That's right baby. Move with my body.” Seductively, he whispered in my ear making my knees buckle under him. His hand trailed from my hip to the front of my stomach where it glided smoothly to my clothed breasts.

“I can't get enough of your boobs baby.” He purred in my ear as he gave a soft squeeze to my left boob making me gasp. My right arm reached his locks, tugging him closer to me as I kissed the corner of his lips. Immediately, I felt something poking my ass.

“Baby don't tease me.”

“Why not?” I innocently smiled as my eyelashes fluttered.

“You know why.” He growled earning a chortle from me.

“I hate to break it you Jeon but I frankly don't give a fuck.” With that, my right hand trailed from his hair to the front of his jeans.

“Min- ah.” He let out a sharp gasp as I squeezed his growing erection. Feigning innocence I asked.