Chapter 4

The next morning was hectic. I overslept due to staying up all night - finishing up assignments. Rushing back and forth, one minute I was trying to do my hair whilst the next I was stuffing shit in my bag. After a few more minutes, I exited my dorm room only to let out a shriek. There he was. Dressed in black, ripped denim jeans accompanied with a white shirt that clung onto his body tightly - exposing his physique. My eyes didn't fail to notice the crop top blazer he wore, making him look like a fucking dessert compared to my shit ass look.

"You look like shit." He deadpanned. Ignoring him I dragged him inside my dorm.

"Why are you here?" He sat on my bed, man spreading his thick thighs making me melt on my spot.

"Obviously to take you to Uni. Why else would I be here with your dumbass?" Groaning in frustration, I huffed a "fine" but was stopped by a hand clutching my wrist - again. Before I could let out some words, Jungkook spoke up.

"We need to wear matching clothes." Silence.

"Because we're dating, remember?" Realization hit me once again.

"Urgh fine." Rushing to my closet, I scavenged through it but couldn't find anything even remotely matching to Jungkook's outfit. The shuffle of steps echoed through the room and soon I was nudged to the side whilst he began searching for some clothes.

After a few minutes, he took out a: white, lace crop cami top, along with some ripped up black, baggy jeans and to top it all off a black, crop top blazer to match with it all. Staring at the clothes he seemed to dig up, I quickly snatched them before heading to the bathroom to change. Before I exited the bathroom, I faced the mirror as I adjusted my black hair - putting it up in a messy bun but still remaining extravagant somehow. The sound of the door knob twisting, gained Jungkook's attention as he was now gawking at my outfit - or mainly my clothed breasts. Guess he's obsessed with boobs.

"We done now?" Snapping Jungkook out of his daze, he nodded but I didn't miss the gulp he took. As I was about to leave my dorm, I felt a large hand engulf my own small hand. Staring at our hands interlocked, I couldn't help but notice how his fingers were decorated with beautiful tattoos, which were accompanied by his green and blue veins popping.

"Ready?" Nodding at his words, I locked my dorm - heading for Uni. As we were strolling through the streets, some kids recognized us since they were whispering about how I was being carried on Jungkook's shoulder. Blushing in embarrassment, I involuntarily squeezed Jingkook's hand which he didn't fail to notice.

"Aww are you shy?" He cooed as he inched closer to my face.

"Shut up Jeon." Pushing him away, he giggled cutely but then something unexpected happened. I let out a little yell as he swooped me off my feet - carrying me bridal style.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! PUT ME DOWN!" Squirming out of his hold, I failed due to his bulging arms tightening their hold on me. My arms circled his neck whilst he carried on walking without a care.

"You just love carrying me huh?"

"Not really. Carrying a sac of potatoes would be easier." I let out a shrieking gasp.

"Excuse me. I weigh around 50kg and if I'm lucky I can even drop down to 48kg - sometimes. And who are you to complain? You're so fucking ripped so you should be able to carry me without breaking a sweat." I heard him chuckle and due to my close proximity, I was able to see his mesmerizing beauty spot underneath his lips.

"Staring?" He smirked, snapping me out of my daze - quickly I avoided eye contact.

"No. Why would I stare at your ugly face?" Offended, he threatened to drop me on the concrete floor - terrifying me as I clutched onto Jungkook as if my life depended on it.