Chapter 7

Jungkook bursted out laughing before shutting up as I was glaring at him.

“Is she serious about the whole double date thing? Do we have to do it?” I noticed how Jungkook bit his lip nervously before nodding. Pulling my hair back in frustration, I started slapping his shoulder - making him flinch.

“Why did you agree to it? And when did she even ask you about it?” Giving him one last slap, I waited of his answers.

“Yesterday, after I left your dorm - she just saw me. I tried to ignore her but it was hard when she was all up in my face. She asked me about the double date and I tried to decline it but she kept being a persistent bitch so now we have a double date on Saturday.” Tutting at him I spoke.

“You're so annoying.” I heard him gasp as he playfully placed one hand on his chest.

“ME?! That's no excuse to talk to your boyfriend like that.”

“Fake boyfriend.” His smile faltered a little but I chose to ignore it as he shook his head.

“So you coming over to my place?” He quirked an eyebrow at me.

“Hell no. Your dog is there.” As I stood up and began exiting the room, Jungkook clung onto me like a koala.

“But babyyyy pleeease. And besides Bam won't bite.” Shaking my head he started giving me puppy dog eyes as he pouted cutely.

“Babyyyyy…” He carried on making us the centre of attention.

“Ok ok fine but Bam should be 5 feet away from me. Or more.” Ignoring my words he pecked my cheek before smiling like a giddy child. His hand interlocked mine and for some reason my heart skipped a beat. This is all a show Minji. It's not real. I told myself, even though a part of me wished it was true. Noticing my mood change, Jungkook halted his steps and faced me.

“What's wrong? If it's Bam I'll make sure to keep him in my room.” Hi eyebrows scrunched in confusion and something else? Worry? A fake chuckle escaped my lips before I replied.

“No it's not that. Umm it's nothing. Don't worry about it.” I couldn't tell if Jungkook caught on my lie but he chose to ignore it as he continued walking - me by his side as our hands were still interlocked. After a quiet 15 minute walk to his apartment, Jungkook unlocked the door. I clung on to Jungkook’s back - making him my shield from the terrifying dog.

“Relax Minji, he won't hurt you.” He giggled as he took his shoes off whilst I copied his actions without letting him go. As I scanned the room for a brown figure, I sighed in content as I let Jungkook go and sat on one of his couches. Suddenly I jumped up and fell off his couch as I saw the still figure under the glass coffee table.

“What- oh. He's sleeping so let's let him be.” He quietly chuckled as he helped me up.

“Let's head to my room.” Following him quietly, I looked back every few seconds at the sleeping dog. Once we entered his room, I shut the door before releasing a sigh of relief. My eyes wandered around his room, although I've been to his apartment a few times prior due to hangouts with our friends - I've never been in his room. It was “off limits” in his words.

“Wow Jeon. Who knew you loved black so much.” I joked as I scanned his dark themed room. It was like an ordinary room: desk in the corner, book shelves, posters of singers and so on - except for the king size bed.

“Why do you have a king size bed?” I arched an eyebrow at him as I stared at his huge bed.

“So I can fuck girls more easily.” Scrunching my face in disgust, I made my way to the empty chair at his desk.