Chapter 04- Parents Part Two

"Hop two, hop two!" Exclaimed one of Iracebeth's many guards as he puts his employer and the former Knave of Spades on a stretcher. The commander of the fleet doesn't say a word only hand gestures to give orders to take the two heavily injured out of the building-and towards Dr. Bumby to be patched up.

Maleficent and the others all turn to me, facial expressions expressing shock and concern.

"W-What happened in there?" Maleficent asked. I shrugged.

"Well, she and I got to talking and lets just say that she broke the treaty we both made." I smile and gently pull Naruto into my arms, "I didn't like that one bit and thought to express my concerns to her a little bit."

The children of villains and parents alike flinched.

"O-Okay then..." Mal said with a slight nervous chuckle.

"Thank the deities he's on our side." Cruella muttered. Despite being deranged and a bit psychotic, she knows full well not to anger the Isle Angel. In fact, she was one of the very first villains, other than Maleficent, Grimhilde, and the boys villain relatives, to appease the Isle Angel. The last thing she wants is to get on his bad side.

"I'm just surprised he hasn't taken reign of the Isle." Jafar whispers.

"With what he can do, I'm honestly surprise he hasn't."

"He has enough on his plate as it is." Maleficent spoke, getting their attention. "I doubt he wants to rule the Isle. Or any for that matter."

"Plus he's just a child." Grimhilde sighs and rests a hand to her cheek, "The poor thing."

In the distance the entrance of the barrier opens up and in comes a row of  black cars, one of which is a limousine that has the royal Draconis emblem on the front. The emblem on the vehicle shimmers in the soft light, radiating an enchanting and alluring radiance. Many Isle residents and villains alike catch eye of the emblem, and is drawn in.

"Oh wow..." Jay awed. His eyes twinkle, "Look at that golden emblem-"

"Don't you dare think about it." Mal, Evie, and Carlos all hissed.

"Everyone, be on your best behaviour." Maleficent orders, "And don't you dare make a fool out of yourselves."

The vehicles slowly drive up against Bargain Castle and stop. As they make there stop, the cars that are in front and behind the limousine opens their car doors. Naruto and the others all stop and stare as various elite guards of the Draconis Clan exit the vehicles and stop in front of me.

"Young master." Spoke the head of the guards. He goes on one knee in front of me with the others following fashion.

"Young master!" The others repeat.

The head of the guards grabs my hand, places a kiss on it and looks up, "I am  Arata and I am the head of te Draconis Auradon Branch elite guard. We have come to aid in escorting you off this Island, young master and serve you at your beck and call."

"How gentleman like." Evie blushed.

"The Draconis Clan?" Carlos blinked.

"The Draconis Clan is a major organization that is created by the very family along with a powerful group of people united by actual or perceived kinship and descent. They are like somewhat of a very close family." Yen Sid explains, "They serve the Emperor and Empress as well as many influential people in the world. Most kinsman that serve are Yakuza's and those that pledge their lives willingly."

"The Draconis Clan are also amongst the top of clans in the world that are known for their power, intellect, brawn, and their dedication to et the job done." I add, "We have many factions that reside throughout the planet and even throughout the infinite dimensions."