NOTES: What to expect

To all my dear readers,

First of all I would like to say thank you for waiting for so long and I do apologise for waiting so long to do a parody and update on Wattpad for quite sometime. During the hiatus, a lot has happened; A family member passing, my mentality slowly depleting, and various instances that were blocking me from writing i.e. last minute stuff that were out of my control. 

There are no amount of apologies I could express for not updating but I am slowly coming back to Wattpad and trying to regain my fond for parody writing. For me coming back, I have decided to do as I mentioned, a rendition of my Tale of a New Heart- A Disney Descendants Parody. 

In this rendition it has mostly the same story elements, but with drastic changes to fit my image and to hopefully satisfy mine as well as the readers appetites. This page before I begin the actual story is to express the certain changes and inform you of what to expect.

The following changes;

- The story itself will be referred to as 'Tale of a New Heart- Deluxe Edition'

- It will be like an alternate universe version of the original as there will be changes from the original.

- Some scenes will be replaced/ changed/ altered to fit my overall design image.

-I will be putting in new and interesting plot twists.

- Certain characters will be the same, but with new names i.e. Maria will be changed to Emilia, Tati will be referred to as Tatiana, Solaria will be changed to Dawn, Adrian will be changed to Asher, the character Archer will be changed to Axel etc.

-Characters that I have been given permission to use will be added.

-The OC Ethan will have a changes. He will be the same lovable protagonist with a heart of gold, but have more of a realistic personality to him. He will not stutter and be less cowardice. I will keep his major trait of him being oblivious when it comes to love, sex, peoples affections to him etc. His many hybrid DNA will be changed.

-Ethan will have an altered background. Most of his background and past will be the same, but with drastic alterations i.e. he knows his true parents, he knows he has kids that are in Auradon and the children will be playing a part in the story.

- The original cast of Disney Descendants will remain the same, but will be edited subtly in terms of their character.

-I will be using certain plots from my Watching the Movie parody, and how my characters overcome them.

-When it comes to the Miraculous Ladybug cast, I will only be adding in the character Marinette. Speaking of who I will be altering her personality and her character development. As for how that is, you'll just have to find out (Lol) but all I can say is that it will have realism.

-I will be adding in crossovers like Miraculous, My hero Academia, Marvel, DC, and more.

-There will be changes to how characters interact with one another i.e. the relationship with the oldest children of the Beast Family with their father.

-There will be warnings of homophobia, close suicide etc. I will but a ⚠️when it gets too intense.

- And yes the ship of Danthan (Danny x Ethan) will be official, but a more better portrayal. I want it to be less like Twilight and more realistic. Though since is Disney, anything can happen I guess.

- Oh, my apologies I wanted to mention one thing that I forgot to put in. I will be editing this page immensely if there are ideas that will strike me in the head lol. I just wanted to add in this in case people start questioning or getting mad that 'Why is he updating this page constantly Where is the story'.

-Much more will be added soon but so far what do you all think? Feel free to comment and feel free to add in suggestions on what you want for me to know.

Happy 2024 and hope this year will be better than the last.💖

This has been Ethanwillow01 and I wish everyone a pleasant day. ✌️🕊️