Chapter 02- Rotten to the Core

The Isle of the Lost, a huge gigantic island in the middle of the ocean. On the island itself it is divided into various miniature territories, each ruled over by a notorious and powerful villain. Some of which include; 

Clown Country- ruled by Pennywise

Dark Thorn Provenance- ruled by Rumpelstiltskin

Evermoor Town- ruled by Queen Narissa

Casino Bay and Nightlight Valley-  ruled by Bill Cipher 

Pirates Grove- co ruled by Captain Hook and Ursula 

Underland Insane Asylum- Dr Angus Bumby 

And these are some amongst the many territories the island contains, all serve under the banner of the great and powerful Travis Von Hellborne, vampire deity and one of the twelve ancient dark gods of the Ancient one, Chthon. Located in the southern parts of the Isle of the Lost is where the story begins.

In a small cottage that has seen better days is our protagonist- Ethan Draconis. The boy is currently going over his shopping list for ingredients he needs to make supper for himself and his youngest son- Naruto.

Ethan's POV

"Lets see now." I looked over the list to see what I need from the market, "If any look they'll be able to have the stuff I need to make stew. If not there is always chicken with vegetables." I smile and look at two pictures on my fridge door. One was of me with my other children who are in Auradon. "How time flies by. I miss them dearly..."

Despite me being the prodigal son of the Emperor and Empress, I was forced to reside on the Isle of the Lost due to me also being the son of the former Queen of Hearts. I have missed so much of their lives and it breaks my heart not being there for them. Due to an agreement forced by the various nobles and influential parties, I can only come out of the Isle one day a month to see my kids, and even then it is heavily monitored. The rest of the time I can only communicate to them and my true parents through video calls. Luckily for my mom and dad, I have relatives on the Isle that are watching over me.

"If only I could see them again..." A tear rolls down my face, "To hold each one of them in my arms and just to tell them how much I love them."

I look at the other photo which is more of a recent one. In it is one of me and my seven year old son Naruto. It was taken after the young boys successful attempt in performing a high level class Jutsu that his mentor had taught him. I could not be more proud of him, especially since that day was also the day he was awarded scrolls containing ancient and long forgotten justu's. 

"My special little guy." I let out a soft laugh as I remember the day I got Naruto.

It was seven years ago. I just turned nine years old and Naruto was exactly nine months old. Kami, one of the eastern gods had come to me with Naruto and asked me to raise him as my very own. I was told of how he came to be and how his birth parents decided to abandon him in his home village to raise his older siblings, all because of a prophecy told by the toads. Kami wondered the world in seek of a pure heart to raise Naruto, giving him a life of love and light, instead of growing up in a village of hatred and scorn. After accepting, Kami smiled and performed a  spell that would alter Naruto's biological DNA so that he would become my son. As time passed I watch Naruto coming into his own as he is following his own path to become whatever he desires. 

I break my deep thought through memory lane as my blue-coloured eyes glow bright, an effect caused by my Clairvoyance. It seems that Naruto is on his way here, accompanied by my grandfather Yen Sid.

'That's odd.' I thought, 'Naruto is supposed to be in his studies for another hour or so. Why is he coming home early?'

The front door opened.