CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Viktor

"You're Ivan's brother, right?" I asked Gavriil and he nodded at me.

"Yes boss, I am." He shortly responded and I nodded slowly.

"And why do you want to work for me?" I asked him and he clenched his jaw.

"I want to be your right hand man, boss. I will serve you as best as I can and if you would allow me, ya ub'yu tekh, kto ubil moyego brata (I will kill those who murdered my brother)." He told me and I clenched my jaw.

"I will allow it. My ub'yem ikh vmeste (We will kill them together)." I told him and he nodded at me. "Ivan was my brother, that means that you're my brother too." I told him and he nodded at me.

"I give you my life, boss." He told me and I nodded at him.

"Come with me." I told him and he nodded at me before we walked outside together. My phone started ringing in my pocket so I grabbed it before I placed it against my ear.

"Boss, there's been a situation." Alex, my third in command told me through the phone and I frowned deeply.

"I'm listening."

"It's Miss Gia, she's been taken by Orhan Yıldırım. I'm following their car right now boss, and I've already sent you my live location, just check your messages." Alex told me and I nodded my head before breathing out in relief.

"Don't let them out of your sight. I'll meet you there." I told him before I ended the call. I gestured for Gavriil to follow me before I jumped into my black jeep. I sped down the road before calling Kemal, he answered after the third ring and I clenched my jaw.

"Alo." Kemal answered the phone in Turkish and I clenched my jaw. "Is Gia with you? She just disappeared after our dinner." Kemal told me.

"She's not with me-"

"What? Then where is she?" He wildly asked me.

"She's been taken by Orhan Yıldırım and his men." I told him and there was silence on the other end of the line.

"Why, what does Orhan want from my daughter?" He asked me in confusion.

"Revenge. I killed his brother." I blankly told Kemal.

"You killed Ozan? Why did you kill Ozan?" He wildly asked me.

"I'll explain it to you later, I'm on my way to Gia right now. My men are following Orhan and his men, I'll send you the location." I told Kemal and he sighed in frustration.

"Alright, I'll meet you there. And I'll bring a few men with me." He told me.

"That's good, the last thing we need is an ambush." I told Kemal before I ended the call. I sent him the location before I called Alex.

"Yes, boss." He answered.

"How far is our men?" I asked him.

"They're right behind you, boss." Alex quickly answered.

"Don't do anything until I get there."

"Yes boss." He told me and I ended the call before I lightly tapped my steering wheel.

I'll show this Orhan what happens when he lays his hands on Gia. I will kill him, I'll kill all of them for what they've done.