CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Gia

I looked at myself in the mirror before smiling in content. I'm wearing black cargo pants paired with a black cross over crop top, along with some black open toe heels.

My make-up was done glamorously and my hair hung low behind my back. I slipped out of my room with my small Fendi bag in hand before going downstairs.

I went outside and found Viktor already waiting for me in the driveway.

He climbed out of his car and I walked up to him as he opened my door for me. I thanked him before sliding onto the passenger seat and he walked back over to his side of the car. He was wearing a white button up shirt paired with black pants, the sleeves of his shirt was rolled up telling me that he's been working before he came here.

I let out a nervous breath before relaxing a little. Viktor started the car before we drove to his house.

I placed my hand on his curly hair before smiling and placing my hand into his.

"You look beautiful." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you, Viktor." I said softly and he placed a kiss on the back of my hand.

"I would have taken you to Russia but we have so much to do here in America." He said and I looked at him in admiration.

"That's okay." I assured him while he stared at the road ahead of him.

"One day we will go." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"I'd love that." I said before sighing tiredly. I wish I could tell him right now but I don't want to spoil our evening.

This is the night that I'm meeting his parents not the night that Viktor finds out that I'm engaged to one of my exes, because that's what it's going to turn into if I tell him now.

I'll tell him, first thing in the morning.

We finally stopped in Viktor's driveway after a twenty minute drive. Viktor opened my door for me and I climbed out of the car before taking his hand.

"Don't be nervous, they'll love you." He said and I smiled nervously before nodding.

We entered his house and a brunette lady came walking towards us. She looked at me with curious eyes before smiling up at Viktor.

"Son, is this Turkish girl you mentioned earlier?" The woman asked in a heavy Russian accent.

"Yes mama. Mama this is Gia. Gia this is my mom." He introduced us to each other and I felt nervous butterflies in my stomach.

"It's nice to meet you." I said before smiling kindly.

"It's nice to meet you too." Viktor's mom said and I smiled at her reply. "Call me Alisa." She said before placing her arm around my shoulder and I walked through to the kitchen with her.

"Meet my husband, Mr Tchaikovsky senior." Alisa said and a tall man dressed in a black suit turned around to face me. A smile rested on his face before he held his hand out to me. I shook his hand and I felt Viktor's arms wrapping around my waist from behind.

"It's nice to meet you, sweetheart." Mr Tchaikovsky senior said and I smiled at him.

"Likewise, sir." I said kindly.

"You are beautiful girl." Alisa said and I smiled before thanking her.

"You're beautiful too." I told her and she smiled at me.

A sudden knock came from the door and I frowned lightly before looking up at Viktor.

"Probably my sister." He said shortly before wrapping his arms around my shoulders. He placed kisses on top of my head and I smiled as we watched Alisa walking over to the front door.

She opened the door and in it stood two girls. One girl had long blonde hair and she was wearing a beautiful black jumpsuit. While the other girl had short curly black hair, and she was wearing a white pants suit. They're both so pretty, I looked up at Viktor again and his smile from five seconds ago had dropped.

I frowned before looking back at the door and the girls were looking at me in shock and the entire house dawned in silence.

Viktor's arms dropped from my shoulders and I chose to ignore the gesture.

"Vera, my beautiful daughter." Alisa said before pulling the brunette into her arms. "Come inside, who is this?" Alisa asked curiously.

"Mama, papa-- this is Paige." The girl named Vera said and then it hit me. It hit me so hard that I almost gasped in shock.