PLEASE READ!

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for reading this book. If you're here from the first book, you're a gem and I appreciate you so much.

This is not a book two so please keep that in mind, it's just a spin off. So a lot of the characters from the first book will be in this one, but it's not their story so they'll just make brief appearances.

There will most definitely be smut. I hope I don't disappoint in that department. But I'm sure you guys will let me know.

And also I just have five things that I want to make clear to you guys.

Number 1: I love and appreciate you if you've read one of my books before.

Number 2: I read all of your comments even if I don't always reply to them. And I'm super grateful for all your kind words.

Number 3: If you're gonna say something rude, don't apologize for it. Because if you're sorry, why did you say it in the first place? Don't apologize for being a bitch. Because at the end of the day I gain more reads, what do you gain from commenting something mean? Nothing.

Number 4: I'm not forcing anyone to be nice all the time and you can have your opinion about my work but if you don't like the story just stop reading it because I'm tired of replying to those types of comments. At this point I've just stopped deleting them too.

Number 5: English is not my native (home) language. So I might be terrible at times. But I do appreciate the people that will correct me in the comments, shout out to you guys!👏

Anyways that's all I wanted to clarify,

I love and appreciate you guys so much, I can't say it enough. Thank you for all the support and love you're giving me.

I hope you guys enjoy this story.❤️