CHAPTER NINETEEN

Gia

As I was about to tell Viktor about the plan I had in mind another knock sounded from his door so we both looked over at it.

When I saw Paige standing in the doorway I frowned lightly.

"Viktor, may I have a word with you before your day starts?" Paige asked Viktor and he nodded at her.

"Let's talk later, Gia." He told me and Paige frowned probably at the fact that he called me by my name.

"Okay," I softly said before I got up from my chair. It's becoming kind of strange that she keeps showing up wherever Viktor is.

I wonder what she wants. I left Viktor's office knowing full well that he's touched her the way that he's touched me. He's kissed her and he's made love to her like he's made love to me too.

I don't stand a chance against Paige. She's gorgeous and she was pregnant with his child, they have a bond that only they can understand.

I searched for Miss Lee until I found her and she immediately started a conversation with me.

Viktor

I silently watched the blonde in front of me as she sat down across from me. After everything that's happened she still has the nerve to come to my office.

"Viktor-" she started and I sat upright in my chair.

"What do you want Paige?" I asked her and she looked into my eyes.

"For us to speak like two civilized adults." She said softly and I sat back in my chair without breaking eye contact with her.

"I'm sorry for what happened at the wedding. Vera shot you and I just left you there. I shouldn't have left you but at the time it felt like the best thing I could do for myself. When in reality you needed my help." Paige said and I clenched my jaw.

"I needed you dead, I didn't need your help. I didn't need anyone's fucking help." I angrily told her and she nodded at me.

"Just know that I'm sorry. And if I made you obsessed with me then I apologize for that too but now- I'm obsessed with you. You're all I think about." She said and I chuckled lightly.

"What's the point of this, Paige?" I asked her as it felt like she was just opening up old wounds again.

"That's all I wanted to tell you." She said before she got up from her chair. She came walking over to me before she sat down on top of my desk in front of me.

"I miss you, Viktor." She said before she leaned down to my face. She placed a kiss on the side of my mouth before she placed her lips on mine.

"Don't tell me you've forgotten about me, Viktor." She whispered against my lips. "Please, Viktor." She begged me before her hand trailed down to my belt.

"American-" I told her in a warning tone and she blushed before she removed her hand from my belt.

"You should leave." I told her and she nodded at me before she got up from my desk. She shot me one last look before she left my office and I watched her walking away from me.

How am I going to tell Gia about what's happened today? I shouldn't have let her get so close to me. I shouldn't have let Paige kiss me. Fuck...

The last thing I want is to lose Gia.

I waited for Gia to come back to the office and once she did I called her into my office. She came walking inside the room and I called her over to me so she made her way over to me. She stopped in front of me and I got up from my chair before I placed a kiss on her lips.

I picked her up before I placed her on my table. I spread her legs and she gasped lightly.

"Viktor- your walls are made of glass." She told me and I let my blinds down before I took her panties off.

"Better?" I asked her as all the blinds in my office were now down and she nodded at me.

I licked her throbbing little cunt and she moaned out in pleasure.

An image of Paige suddenly popped up in my head and I pulled away from Gia. I got back up to my feet and Gia frowned at me before she snapped her legs shut.

"What's wrong?" She asked me and I took a step back from her.

"Nothing." I said before I went back over to her and she frowned at me before she got dressed again. "I'm just a bit stressed, that's all." I told her and she slowly nodded at me before she got up from her chair.

"I'll give you some space then." Gia said before she placed a kiss on my cheek and I watched as she left my office.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

Oh how the wheels have turned, Paige.🤸🏽‍♀️