• CHAPTER TEN •

Gia

The next morning Viktor and I attended two meetings. We discussed our business sales with our CEOs and everything went well.

At the moment we're having lunch. I ordered some chicken pasta and Viktor ordered a burger and chips with a pizza on the side. I took a sip of my coke before looking up and into Viktor's eyes.

I blushed as he was already looking at me. I started eating my food and told him about the last time I went home and he silently listened to me.

"I like your accent." I told him and he smiled at me.

"I like your accent." He said and I laughed lightly.

"And I like how you sometimes switch from English to Russian when you're mad." I said and he nodded with a smile on his face.

"What does 'alah alah' mean?" He asked curiously. I guess I've been saying that a lot lately.

"It's kinda like, oh my god. Its an expression of disbelief." I said with a laugh at the end and he smiled before chuckling.

"Alah alah." He said in a teasing tone and I laughed as he even made the stereotypical Turkish hand gestures.

"Stop." I said in embarrassment and he stopped laughing at me.

"It's cute." He said with a smile on his face.

"Bible?" I asked and he laughed even more.

"Bible." He said through his chuckles and I smiled broadly.

When we were done with our meals I stood up before walking over to the glass balustrade. I silently looked at the beautiful city, it's so gracious and gorgeous.

I felt Viktor's hand resting on my back and butterflies erupted in my belly. He took a sip of his whiskey and I looked up at him in admiration.

"Can we go back to the hotel?" I asked and he frowned lightly.

"Sure." He said in a gentle tone. And as he said those words a waitress came walking onto the terrace, she took our dishes and I thanked her before she disappeared from the terrace with a smile on her face.

Viktor and I drove back to the hotel before going up to our suite in silence.

Viktor opened the door and I walked in before him. I took my shoes off before going into my room and I heard footsteps behind me.

"Gia." Viktor said and I walked over to him before placing my lips against his. His arms wrapped around my waist as he kissed me passionately.

He pulled back from me before unzipping my silky dress at the back, I placed my hands on his muscled torso before unbuttoning his black shirt.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded while looking into his eyes. He gently placed me on the bed without breaking eye contact.

His eyes ran over my naked body before he started trailing feathery kisses from my neck all the way down to my lace panties.

He slowly removed my panties and my cheeks flushed. He spread my legs before running his tongue along my clit and I moaned at the feeling.

I felt myself throbbing for him and his mouth closed around my wet pussy. His tongue made circular movements on my clit and I rolled my head back before placing my hand at the back of his head.

I let out soft moans and gasps as Viktor continued to run his tongue along my wet clit. He looked up at me before inserting two of his fingers into my wet hole and I let out a loud and lustful moan.

I started rocking my hips at the rythym of his fingers moving into me, I moaned as his tongue flicked on my clit. His fingers started pumping faster into me and I felt myself nearing my edge.

"I'm gonna cum." I said through my moans and his tongue started working faster on my clit, I gasped when an orgasm ripped through my body. I moaned as Viktor's fingers continued to slowly move into me, I blushed a deep shade of red as I spasmed around his long fingers.

Viktor slowly removed his fingers from me before licking them clean from my juices. He stood up while lustfully watching my body

"Get on your knees." He said in a husky tone and I got up from the bed before slowly going down on my knees.

I unbuckled his belt and his pants dropped to the ground, he kicked them aside and I took his rock hard cock out of his boxer briefs.

"Fuck, Gia." He said as my mouth wrapped around his head. I swirled my tongue around his tip before taking him deeper into my mouth. I throbbed at the feeling of his veins against my tongue.

I hollowed my cheeks as Viktor placed his hand at the back of my head, pushing himself deeper into my mouth. Tears lightly started running down my cheeks and he gently pulled my head back.

"Now take my cock like a good girl." He said while looking into my eyes and I blushed before taking him deep into my mouth again.

His body stiffened and I knew that he was close to cumming, I smiled internally but then he suddenly pulled me away from his large erection.

I frowned as he lightly helped me up from my knees. He hit my ass before gripping it tightly and kissing me roughly, I moaned into his mouth and he gripped my chin between his fingers.

His hand went down to my throat and he slowly turned me around until my back faced his chest.

"Do you want me to fuck you Gia?" He asked and I nodded lustfully. "Use your words." He said into my ear.

"Yes." I said before letting out a shivery breath and he slowly slid his cock into me from behind.