CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

I'm back! This is where we left off. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I'm a bit rusty but here I am. Again.👀❤️

Viktor

I watched Gia as she came walking into my office. She seemed nervous, probably because she came to work with her fiancé.

"Good morning, sir." She said before plastering a smile onto her face and I blankly stared at her.

She can't be like Paige. Gia is different. She has to be.

"Morning." I said before playing with the lucky charm on my keychain that she gave me and she looked down at my hands.

"Can we discuss your day?" She asked me and I nodded while staring into her eyes.

"Well you have a meeting with Mrs Kellar, the new lawyer, at nine am. At ten am you have a meeting with the board members. And at eleven am you're meeting Mr Smith our newest client. Then you have lunch from twelve to two pm. The rest of your day consists of office work. If you don't need me I'll be in my office, sir." She spoke before she turned to leave my office.

"Gia, have a seat." I told her and she froze in her steps. "We have some things to discuss, don't you think?" I asked her and she slowly turned back around to face me.

"We're at work." She said softly and I clenched my jaw.

"Sit down, Gia." I blankly told her and she nodded before she sat down across from me.

"So that was the Ozan you mentioned?" I asked her and she nodded at me before she looked down at her hands that were resting on her lap.

"You seem very familiar with each other." I told her and she looked up and into my eyes.

"Viktor my relationship with Ozan is not what it seems." Yeah any fucking idiot can tell that just by looking at them.

"Then tell me what it truly is." I told her and a single tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped the tear away as if it burned her skin before her eyes rested on me.

"I don't-" As Gia started explaining a sudden loud knock came from my office door.

"Good morning, Boss, Gia." Miss Lee greeted us and I glared at her in anger. "Gia, there's a call for you. The man says his name is Ozan Yıldırım." Miss Lee told Gia and her eyes widened.

Miss Lee handed the phone over to Gia and I sat back in my chair while watching her. Miss Lee left my office and Gia sucked in a deep breath before she answered the phone.

"Ozan." She said softly and I couldn't make out what he was telling her but I could tell that she was scared.

She was scared of him.

"Tamam, Ozan. Ne oldu? (Okay, Ozan. What happened?)" Gia spoke into the phone. It's a pity I don't understand Turkish.

"Evet hala işteyim Ozan. Bir şey mi oldu? (Yes I'm still at work, Ozan. Did something happen?)" She continued with a frown on her forehead.

"Beni işten aramayı bırak, evde konuşabiliriz. Tamam? (Stop calling me at work, we can talk at home. Alright?)" Gia asked as if she was talking to a child who was on the verge of tears and I impatiently sighed.

"Tamam, görüşürüz. (Alright, see you later)." Gia said before she ended the call.

"You were saying-" I told her and she nodded at me.

"Ozan is a part of my past that I wish to forget. I was in an abusive relationship with him. A forced relationship. I don't want to marry him, Viktor. Please you have to help me get rid of him." Gia begged me with tears brimming her eyes.

"Please Viktor, I can tell that he hasn't changed. I'm scared that he might hurt me again. Lütfen, Viktor. (Please, Viktor)." She begged me and I clenched my fist.

"Has he hurt you?" I asked Gia and she silently stared at me.

"Don't hurt him, Viktor just get him out of my life." She said and I narrowed my eyes on her.

"Did he hurt you or not, Gia?" I asked her and she shook her head at me.

"Viktor, please." She pleaded with me before she took my hands into her own and my eyes softened on her.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her and she let out a breath of relief.

Gia is not like Paige. She is different. Paige is just a heartless ghost from my past who's come back to haunt me but Gia is my present and she's my future. She doesn't even want me to hurt the man who has been causing her nothing but agony.

But what she doesn't know, can't hurt her. So I'll just kill Ozan behind her back.