CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

Gia

I woke up with a splitting headache so I hissed in pain. I was somewhere in a dark room so I carefully sat upright. My eyes widened in panic when I suddenly became aware of the tight rope around my arms.

"Günaydın (good morning)." A familiar voice came from behind me and a nauseating feeling settled into the pit of my stomach.

The light was finally turned on so I wildly looked around me. We seem to be in a house. There's not a lot of furniture in here so maybe nobody really lives here.

"Did you sleep well?" The voice from behind me came again. He sat down next to me on the couch I was sitting on.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him with tears in my eyes.

"Because I can." He blankly told me.

"Why? What did I do to you?" I asked him and he clenched his jaw as he stared into my eyes.

"You did everything to me, Gianna. God you make it so hard for me to hurt you. You're so fucking beautiful." He told me and I silently looked at him in fear.

"Please- just let me go. I'll pretend like none of this ever happened. I swear, just please let me go." I begged him.

"Hypothetically speaking, if I were to let you go you would tell Viktor as soon as you saw him. And I would be dead within less than twenty four hours. You do realize that, don't you?" He asked me and I frowned at him.

"How do you know about me and Viktor?" I asked him and the corners of his mouth curved downward.

"I just do, Gianna. I have eyes and ears everywhere." He explained and I silently looked at him. What does this man want from me?

"So what's going to happen now? How long are you planning on keeping me here?" I wildly asked him and he smiled at me.

"I'll keep you here until Viktor brings back my brother that he killed!" He angrily yelled at me.

"What? Wait who is your brother?" I asked him in confusion and he clenched his jaw in anger.

"Ozan Yıldırım." He told me while our faces were mere inches away from each other, and my blood ran cold.

"Ozan? Ne zaman öldü? (When did he die?) Ne oldu? (What happened?) And why are you saying that Viktor killed him?" I wildly asked the man in front of me.

"Viktor kardeşimi öldürdü. (Viktor killed my brother). And its all thanks to you, Gianna."

"Ozan didn't have any siblings." I angrily told him.

"Yeah none that you've ever met." He retorted. He roughly gripped my chin in his hand before he made me look up at him.

"Ne yapıyorsun? (What are you doing?)" I wildly asked him. "Bırak!" (Let go!) I angrily yelled at him.

"As revenge for my brother, I will kill you in front of Viktor and your precious uncle Kemal. And don't even for a second think that I'll show you any mercy because I won't, Gianna. I will make you pay for what you did and you're not going to fight me, you will accept your fate as it is." He added in a certain tone and loose tears started running down my cheeks.

"Please-"

"Shut her up." He said in a loud and clear voice and a man equivalent to a giant gagged me, but he was gentle. I looked up at him and he seemed to be mentally apologizing to me for what his boss has done.

Maybe I could persuade him into letting me go. He seems cruel but his actions are not, and with enough persuasion I'm sure he'll let me go.

But it's not good to use and betray people.

"Call Serkan." Ozan's brother told the giant man in front of me and he just silently looked at him.

"Now, Emir!" He yelled at him.

So his name is Emir.

"Eyvallah. (So be it)." Emir told his boss in a thick voice and I bit back the tears that were threatening to escape my eyes.

"Git! (Go!)" His boss told him and he nodded before he left the room.

"Serkan kim? (Who is Serkan?)" I asked him and he smiled over at me.

"You'll find out soon enough, don't be too eager to meet him." He told me and my fear started eating at me.

I might die here and sooner than I thought I would. I'll never get to see Viktor again and I hate the way we left things. And uncle Kemal- I was so mean to him.

Allah protect me.