CHAPTER 9

*Zera's POV*

"mumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumblemumble"

This day...is weird. And I just got out of the hospital...(TvT)

I know Midoriya started his training with Dad, but why be immersed in it during class hours?? I need to hear the teacher goddamnit. I noticed that Midoriya's mumbling got louder as well which got the whole class' attention and the teacher's as well.

'Midoriya.....' I thought while sweat-dropping. I also saw Bakugo pissed already because of the mumbling. Noticing my teacher's arm extending, he hit Midoriya on the head.

"Huh??" yelled Midoriya.

"Did something happen to your brain after your previous encounter with the villain? And you said you wanted to get into UA High. You're over-ambitious." he said while the class laughed.

Classes ended and I was about to ask Midoriya to walk with me but he declined and ran. 

'Are they going to train? Welp, I know they'll be at the beach,' I asked myself. With that, I went home by myself. I took my phone out and noticed that I got a message from Shoto.

Candy Cane

Want to go to the restaurant? My treat. If you're not busy that is.

Zera

Sure! See ya there!

After replying to Shoto, I was about to run towards the restaurant but a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked behind me and saw Bakugo holding my hand. 

"Yo Bakugo! Whatchuwant?"

"Let's go to the arcade. Ya have nothing to do right?"

"Well...plans changed, I'm going to a restaurant with a friend," I said while scratching my neck.

"Maybe next time?" I asked.

He sighed but nodded. He let go of me and told me that he'd be walking with me towards the restaurant. 

"Where's that restaurant anyway?"

"Just 15 minutes away from here. It's not that far," I said, now walking beside him. He grunted and walked ahead of me. 

"So....what makes ya want to walk me?" I asked. 

No reply.

I raised an eyebrow at this and called him.

"Bakugo" 

Still no reply

"Oi Bakugo" 

No reply

"KATSUKI" I yelled.

"Huh? What?" He looked at me shocked and confused.

"I asked 'What makes ya want to walk with me' but it's like your mind is so occupied. You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah...just tired," He said while continuing to walk.