CHAPTER 6

*Zera's POV*

Walking towards school, I stumbled upon a villain attack on the rail tracks. Sighing, I opened my phone and saw that I have at least 15 minutes left till school starts. Looking around, I spotted a green-haired boy wearing my school's uniform.

'It's Midoriya' Relieved that I saw a familiar face, I decided to call him.

"Midoriya!" I said while raising my hands, indicating that I'm here. I saw him look towards me and sprinted.

"Yagi-chan! I didn't expect t-to s-see you h-here" He stuttered.

"Well, because of this villain attack here I am," I mumbled. At the corner of my eye, I noticed Midoriya sweat-dropped at me. Midoriya and I have been friends since 1st year of Middle School. I told him a lot of times to call me by my given name but he still refuses so I just let him be.

Hearing some squeals from females, I looked at the scene in front of me and saw the hero, Kamui Woods, approaching the villain. Midoriya walked to the front which I followed. I would rather be in front of someone I know than be alone at the back.

"A young rising star who is gaining popularity! Kamui Woods!" Midoriya exclaimed.

"Answering your own questions, kiddo? Are you a fanboy?" I heard a man near us said. Midoriya then became flustered at the man's words while I snickered.

A few moments later, I noticed a giant lady taking down the villain. And I also heard the sounds of the camera with a "Here she comes".

'Perverts' I thought

"This is my debut. I'm Mt. Lady. I'm happy to be at your service" She said and winked at us. I then noticed the man beside us looking at her with a blush.

'Ew. But can't lie, I'm turning gay'

Turning to my side, I saw Midoriya writing in his hero journal again. My information is in one of his hero journals when he asked me what my quirk was. It's scary how much information he can get in one observation.

"Wow, you're taking notes. Are you trying to be a hero?" the man asked him.

"Yes!" Midoriya looked at him happily.

"How about you little lady?" his attention now turned to me.

"Y-yes!" I stuttered feeling flustered that he asked me as well. I never told anyone that I wanted to be a hero well, except Dad.

"Not bad, all the best for you too!" he gave us a thumbs up. Midoriya and I looked at each other and replied together;

"Thank you!" Both of us smiled. After that, both of us then continued our way to school. We were just talking on our way, well, more like me talking while Midoriya listened and joined in as well. We both then arrived at our school and proceeded to go to our seats. I always dreaded my spot since I was beside Bakugo. Bakugo never bullied me but his ego is something I hate. I can say we're friends but sometimes I just want to beat the ego out of him ya know.

Sitting down on my seat, I took my manga out of my bag and then messaged Candy Cane when he'll be out so that we could go to his favorite restaurant together. When I knew his favorite food was cold soba, I immediately searched for a good restaurant so that we could both hang out and I knew he wouldn't say no to cold soba.

"Oi Yagi, what's with you befriending Deku?" I heard a gruff voice beside me.

"What's your problem with me befriending Midoriya?" I said while reading my manga

"He's a quirkless extra that's why. I just don't get how someone as powerful as you want to befriend him" he said.

"Is it because of pity? Or maybe you're secretly trying to be seen as a saintess even though you aren't---Oof!" Without him noticing, I closed my book and hit him with it.