CHAPTER 7

*Zera's POV*

Classes had ended and I already bid Midoriya farewell. I am currently waiting for Bakugo to show up so that we'll go to the arcade.

'I want to play Tekken so bad'

"Yo Yagi!" I heard someone say. I looked behind me and saw Bakugo's friends calling out to me.

"That's Yagi-san to you," I said

"Let's go!" Bakugo said and walked ahead of us. Walking with them, they started talking until a certain topic caught my attention.

"It's not my fault he's in my way," Bakugo said while kicking a bottle

"What did you do to Midoriya now, Bakugo," I asked him, pissed.

"Calm yourself, dude," his friend said

"Bakugo, what's with you always having beef with Midoriya?"

"He's an idiot who daydreams like a kid. He pisses me off"

"Hey, let's go to the arcade in front of the metro. There's tons of newbies there" his friend said

"You're so evil" his other friend added

"Ha?? If someone finds out, they won't write me the recommendation letter!"

"I never should've agreed to come with you guys," I said and sighed. Noticing something moving behind us, I immediately looked behind me and spotted a green slime in front of Bakugo and me. And this is the first time, in a while...that I experience a thing called fear.

"An invisibility poncho with an excellent quirk" the slime exclaimed.

*3rd POV: Somewhere in Japan*

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA" yelled Midoriya. In front of him is a deflated All Might.

"You...you...deflated!" Looking left and right, he couldn't believe what he was currently seeing.

"But you were...Eh? Are you a fraud? An imposter? You're so skinny!" he exclaimed.

"It's me All Might" After saying that, he vomited blood which made the green-haired boy even more shocked.

"You liar!"

"Just like those who suck their tummy in to show their abs in the swimming pool. I'm like that"

"You liar!" Midoriya, who couldn't believe what he was seeing kept on repeating the words.

"All Might is fearless...He saves people with a smile. The strongest..." Midoriya mumbled

Sighing, All Might then told him not to spread this information.

"Please don't spread this, it isn't good for me and my daughter," he said

"This is an injury from a villain five years ago. Half of my lungs were destroyed. My stomach had to be amputated. Due to repeated surgeries and sequelae, I look the way I am now." All Might explained and showed Midoriya his injury. He then explained further why he became thin and weak. After the talk, All Might then left.

All Might, after leaving the rooftop, reached a hand into his pocket to feel the bottle he trapped the villain, only to feel nothing. Panicked, he quickly went outside and saw a commotion near the building he was at. Running, he quickly dashed to the place of the commotion.

Chaos was what you could describe the place. Fire was burning everywhere and debris was falling everywhere. The heroes arrived and saw the slime villain with two hostages.

"He dares take children as hostages?" a hero said. Bakugo and Zera could be seen struggling to fight against the slime villain.

"You low-life!" the hero yelled and approached the villain. The hero tried grabbing the villain but since it was made of liquid, he couldn't grab it.

"I can't grab it..?" he said and was flown back by the villain.

"Death Arms!" the other heroes yelled out.

Bakugo, noticing Zera almost losing consciousness, broke away from the villain for a short while and called out her name.

"Oi Yagi! Don't pass out! Don't you dare be devoured by this hobo!" Bakugo yelled and squirmed against the villain, trying to free himself.

"You little shit!" He yelled out, making explosions to try to free himself.

"Oi Yagi! Wake up!"

*Zera's POV*

'I don't like this' I thought.

'This...reminds me of that time. I don't want to remember that time. This suffocating feeling. I can't breathe

"Zera! Oi!" I heard Bakugo.

"Get a hold of yourself!" I then looked at him and saw him squirm against the villain to free himself.

'Bakugo...'

'What am I doing?'

Doing what Bakugo was doing, I tried to squirm but it didn't do much for I didn't have energy that much anymore. Oxygen was lacking and it was full of smoke from the fire that I couldn't breathe.

I could hear the citizens calling out to the heroes to save us. But there's nothing they could do because their quirks are incompatible with the villain's quirk. Not only that, the villain got a hold of Bakugo and found out what his quirk was.

I wanna cry. I really do. I don't like this feeling. It reminded me of the time when I was assaulted.

'Dad...where are you? Anyone...help me' I thought while trying to reach my hand out, I then remembered a memory in my past life.

"Anyone! Please! Help me!" I shouted, hoping someone, anyone, would hear me from outside.

Noticing a green-haired classmate of mine running towards us, my mind was at ease for some reason. I was glad that someone was trying to save us. Whether it would be a success or not, I'm glad. It somehow erases that horrible memory of mine. And with that, I blacked out.

Author's Note:

I apologize if the chapter is short🙇🏻‍♀️. I will try to make the next one longer.

By the way, my SHS reviewer just arrived and I have a feeling that I will be busy for the next weeks especially since my teachers now started giving us projects and I also need to prepare for my finals and for graduation. I'm finally graduating Junior High School🎉 (if I ever pass actually).

That's all byeee💛