PROLOGUE

*Zera's POV*

'I'm falling' 

'I'm falling'

'Anyone.......'

'Please......'

'Help me.......'

*Someone else's POV*

"Someone is falling from the sky!"

"Is it because of his quirk??"

"I don't know! He doesn't have any wings!"

Leaving the convenience store, I heard the citizens yell while pointing at the sky. Looking at the sky I saw a girl falling. 

'I need to save the girl' I thought while running to a nearby alley. I then transformed myself into my hero look and jumped to the sky. I then saw Endeavor and other pro heroes trying to save the girl as well. 

'Almost there and she'll be safe'

I got to her and carried her safely to the ground. 

She was a kid. Perhaps a 12-year-old and she looks foreign. She looks like a Chinese but not a Chinese at the same time. She wears glasses and a foreign-looking uniform which consists of a blue blouse, beige ribbon, and beige skirt. She also has some burns and her face is dirty. 

'It's like she just came out of an explosion' I thought

"All Might!" Tsukauchi ran towards me.

"Is she alright?" He asked.

"All Might!" Endeavor yelled.

"She's alright, I hope. She looks like she just came out of a fire." I said.

"Was there any fire nearby Tsukauchi?" I asked the detective

"There was no fire nearby or happening right now All Might" He answered

"It's weird that she fell from the sky as well" Endeavor added

I looked at her in my arms and thought of it as well. It is weird, a girl, falling from the sky as if a portal just opened. 

"All Might, I think we should investigate after treating her. The medical team is here" Tsukauchi said and left to question the witnesses who saw the girl falling. 

I then walked to the ambulance and lay the girl down on the bed.

'What happened to you?'