CHAPTER 3

"Who are you?"

I heard a masculine voice ask. Slowly turning my head to the side, I saw a boy, around my age with a half-white and half-red hair.

'He looks like a candy cane. But he sure is handsome'

"I asked, who are you?" he asked again

"I'm uhhh... De Guzman Zerra...?" my answer came out as a question instead. I tried introducing myself with my last name first.

"De Guzman? Are you not Japanese?"

And irk mark appeared on my forehead. I mean, isn't obvious???

"Is it not obvious you candy cane" I gritted my teeth. He just stared at me dumbfounded.

"Anyways, what are you doing in front of my house?"

'His house?'

Oh...

"Oh! You must be Endeavor's son then" I exclaimed.

After I said that his face turned into anger or disgust or something like that. It's like he... dislikes his own father.

"Yeah, I'm his son. Now, tell me why you're in front of my house" he looked at me

"I was told that I will be staying here for tonight. After that, I'll take my leave" I answered.

Before he could reply to my answer, the gate opened and I saw a woman with white hair and red streaks behind the gate.

"Oh! You must be the guest! I'm Todoroki Fuyumi nice to meet you De Guzman-san!" she introduced herself. She then looked at my side and greeted the guy beside me.

"Welcome back, Shoto!"

"I'm home" after greeting back his sister, he then went inside and left both of us by the gate.

' What's his problem? Man period?'

"So you've met my younger brother Shoto. Please excuse his behavior sometimes" she gave me a sheepish smile.

"No need really, I'm the one trespassing your home"

"Well, come in and make yourself at home!" Fuyumi then opened the gate wider. I walked past the gate and observed my surroundings. The house is a traditional japanese house. And it's big. Like a mansion.

'I'm afraid I'll get lost'

I internally cried. Going inside the house, I then took off my outdoor shoes at the entryway.

"Oh! You took off your shoes, I thought you're not used to do that" she told me

"In the Philippines, we take off our shoes when going inside the house" I looked at her and smiled. After wearing some slippers, Fuyumi then led me to my room for the night.

"This is your room. I'll come here later to help you set up your futon" she looked at me and smiled. I smiled at her and smiled.

"Thank you Todoroki-san" I said

"No need to thank me" she smiled sheepishly

"Hey De Guzman-san"

"Just Zera is fine. I'm more used to being called by my first name"

"Well Zera, want to help me with dinner?" she asked me while giving me a close-eyed smile.

Me? Help in preparing dinner? A japanese dinner? Don't mind if I do

"Sure! I'm happy to help Todoroki-san"

"Just call me Fuyumi"

"Then, Fuyumi-san?" Is that right?