CHAPTER 1

*Zera's POV*

It's hot

I'm burning

Where are they

Juliet

Oscar

Mae

Where are you?

Slowly opening my eyes, I was greeted by a white ceiling.

'Ugh the hospital' I thought

Slowly sitting up I was then hit with a pang in my head. Massaging my forehead, I then observed my surroundings.

White walls, a table, a chair, a cabinet, and my bed. The basic furnitures in a hospital room but what shocked me a bit are the Japanese characters I see in my dextrose bag.

'Is this their new dextrose or something...?'

Hearing the door slide open, I then turned my head to the door and saw an old lady, two bulky men, a regular looking man and a mouse?

"Ah! You're awake, I'm glad. You've been asleep for two days" said the regular looking man.

'Japanese...?'

"Uhm....Where am I? You're speaking Japanese" I said

"Uhh... I'm speaking Japanese because we're in Japan?"

My eyes widen.

Japan?

I never once went to Japan. Heck, I never even got the chance to go to another country besides the Philippines.

"Hello Miss?"

"Opo?!?" I answered surprised

"Your name kid" The bulky man with a red hair said

"I'm Zera De Guzman, nice to meet you" I said. I should tell them I'm not from this world or something. I have a feeling, that this isn't the Earth I'm familiar with. I'm not dumb, I can tell already when I saw them. I can tell that they aren't normal humans.

"Hello there De Guzman, I'm Tsukauchi Naomasa and I'm here to tell you what happened to you. You were found falling from the sky. All Might here saved you. You should thank him." Tsukauchi then pointed at the bulky blonde-haired male behind him.

"Thank you All Might" I said while smiling sheepishly.

"Now that we now know each other, where are you from De Guzman?" Tsukauchi asked.

"I'm from the Philippines"

"And your quirk?"

"Quirk? What's a quirk?" I asked while tilting my head. Is this Japanese? Kanji perhaps?

"You don't know what a quirk is?" asked the All Might

"Never heard of it before" I shrugged

"A quirk is a unique superpower that manifests at a young age" answered the mouse

"Like some mutation type something in genes...?"

"Yes, somewhat like that Young De Guzman"

"I don't have one" I said

They looked at me shocked and with pity. Maybe I should tell them now that I'm not from around here?

"Actually..." I started

"I have a feeling that I'm not from around here" I said while scratching my cheek

"How so?" asked the old lady