Epilouge

*Sonic's Pov*

"Well Amy... I want to tell you something I've been wanting to tell you for 6 years." I hesitated but I put my hand on hers.

She blushed and looked at me. "What do you want to tell me Sonic?"

*Third Person Pov*

Sonic sighed. "Amy, I know it doesn't seem like it all the time, but I really enjoy spending time with you. I know in middle school it didn't seem like that at all, but I grew up, you know?"

"I know Sonic. I've seen it myself... you're way more mature then you were when I first met you." Amy giggled.

Sonic looked at the sky as well. "Hey Amy, what gave you the confidence to confess to me? I want to know." Sonic looked at Amy.

"I don't know... I guess I saw that as the only opportunity to tell you." Amy sighed. "I heard you say something about a girl right? And I thought "What if that isn't me?" So... I just said what I felt." Amy started to shake a bit.

"Are you cold?" Sonic felt her face.

"No, I'm fine." Amy smiled a bit.

Sonic took his coat off and put it around her. "Here. This should keep you warm for time being."

Amy blushed a little. "Thank you..."

Sonic nodded. "Hey Amy?"

"Hm?" Amy looked over at Sonic.

"I love you." Sonic chuckled. "I have loved you for around, 4 years? And that's because the first 2 were me just liking you."

Amy started to cry a little bit. "I... I kind of already knew that. But... it still feels great to hear you say it..."

Sonic stood up and held his hand out. "I know you didn't go to prom with me so we've never had the chance to do this. Would you like to dance with me?"

Amy wiped the tears off of her face and grabbed his hand. "I would love to Sonic."

(I'm going to try to make this as romantic as possible.)

The two of them danced throughout the night. The stars were shining and the moon was glistening. Amy and Sonic danced and danced for as long as they wanted.

"I didn't know you knew how to slow dance Sonic." Amy smiled.

"I practiced to say the least." Sonic chuckled a little.

20 minutes later they sat back down and listened to the music playing through Sonic's phone.

"We've been here a while hm?" Amy checked her phone. "It's 9pm. Time went by fast huh?"

"We were having fun." Sonic put his hand on Amy's.

"Sonic?" Amy looked a bit surprised.

"Can I... can I kiss you Amy?" Sonic looked at the floor. Blushing.

Amy immediately jumped into Sonic's lap and started kissing him.