The Pain Of Loving

*Sonic's Pov*

Okay, I'm sitting next to Amy! Thank you god... the movies about to start.

*20 minutes later...*

Why did I choose this dog awful movie...

"Spss! Sonic." Amy whispered in my ear. "Pass the popcorn."

"I thought you weren't going to be hungry." I whispered back.

"Yeah, yeah whatever just give me the damn pop corn." Amy started to reach over my waist to try and grab it.

"Jeez, here you go." I handed her the popcorn.

"Thanks Sonic." She started to munch on the popcorn lightly. "This movie is horrible."

Sonic slightly laughed. "Yeah, I'm sorry for that.

"No, no its okay." Amy put her hand over mine. "I'm enjoying it with you."

I... in my mind I went crazy. She's basically holding my hand right now!

"Uhm... yeah me... me too." I smiled while blushing. Good thing she couldn't see me because it was dark.

We stayed like this for around 5 minutes, until her phone rang.

"It's Scourge. Hold on, I have to take this." Amy let go of my hand and went outside to take her call. I wonder what it's about.

*Amy's Pov*

I walked outside and picked up the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"I... we need to talk." Scourge sounded serious over the phone.

"What do you mean?" I asked, a bit scared of the answer.

"I uhm... I... I got someone pregnant." Scourge stuttered out.

"Wait but we've never-" I froze.

"I'm sorry Amy. It's over." Scourge hung up the phone after that. I... I didn't know what to do. I hated the world and everything in it. I wanted to hurt someone or something.

I walked back in the theater. I don't know why I didn't go home but something told me to just go sit back down and hide it all.

*Sonic's Pov*

Amy just got back. I wonder if I should ask her what the call was about...

"Hey, everything's okay?" I tilted my head a bit.

She kind of hid her face and spoke. "Yeah, he just asked me some stuff..."

Oh, alright. "Okay. More popcorn?"

"No thanks." Amy quickly spoke.

She was literally just fucking this pop corn up. Something definitely happened.

*35 minutes later*

"Dude, is Amy okay? She's been hiding in her hoodie the entire time." Tails whispered in my ear certainly concerned.

I know she isn't. But... it's not exactly my right to interfere. "I... she can't be. But I don't want to pry into what ever she's going through."

"Sonic, just ask her." Tails put his hand on my shoulder before turning his attention back to the movie & Cream.

"Hey Amy, you want to come with me to get a refill?" I held the popcorn bucket in front of her.

"...sure." We stood up and walked outside the movie room.

Okay. Just ask her what's wrong! "Hey um..."

Amy looked at me wondering what I was going to say.

"Are you..." I sighed and let it all out. "What did Scourge say to you?"

"What?" Amy looked shocked.

"Amy, you haven't been okay since you came back. Your not hungry, your not watching the movie and your barely paying any attention to m-" I stopped myself. "What's wrong."

Amy eyes scrunched up and I could see tears coming out of them. She pulled me outside and into her car to tell me everything.

"...I know I should've broken up with him earlier. He's not the one for me and never will be!" Amy shouted while crying.

I'm glad she opened up to me. Even if it was on our get together.

"Hey. Trust me. It'll only get better from here on out." I held her hand. "And if it doesn't I'm here to ride this whole thing out, with you."

Amy looked me in my eyes. She hugged me tightly and didn't let got for a while, still crying on my hoodie.

This went on for about 10 minutes before she let go of me. "Thank you Sonic. If there's anyone I wanted to tell, it's definitely you." Amy smiled at me before opening the car door. "Come on, let's go finish this movie."

I nodded and we both stepped out the car. This made me learn something about Amy... shes very dedicated. I know one thing though... Scourge, will pay. And if I get suspended? It'll be fucking worth it.