Prologue

"Just because I don't like chili on my hotdogs doesn't mean I'm weird!" Shadow frowned a bit while eating a hot dog... without chili.

Sonic took a huge bite out of his chili dog. "Well, I think your weird." Sonic slammed his hand on the lunch table, trying to smash a bug he saw on it.

A cup of water spilt on Scourge's arm. "Dude, what the hell!?" He stood up and threw his cup of water at Sonic's head.

Amy stood up and faced him. "Babe, why did you do that?! Sonic clearly didn't mean to-"

"Oh what so your on his side now!?" Scourge yelled at Amy.

Sonic got up and wiped himself off with some tissues. "Hey, to be fair its my fault. I shouldn't have banged my hand on the table. Why did I even do that?" Sonic scratched the back of his head... or his quills.

Knuckles finished his food and threw it away, coming back to the table shortly after. "Scourge, it was clearly an accident. That was Amy was trying to say before you interrupted her."

Scourge glared at Sonic and groaned. "Amy, can you come with me to get some tissues?"

"Sure?" Amy shrugged and walked with Scourge to get some tissues.

"Sonic, you okay?" Rouge took a bite out of her burger.

Sonic smiled slightly. "Yeah I'll be fine. It's my fault anyway. I should of just shooed it away."

"You seriously shouldn't let him treat you like that. It's only going to get worse, you see the way he talks to Amy sometimes?" Knuckles side-eyed Sonic while talking to him, having half of his attention on Rouge.

Sonic smiles slowly faded as he looked back at his half eaten chili dog. "Yeah, I do. I have no clue what she sees in him." Sonic looked at Knuckles while frowning a bit. "I guess she just didn't get my hint huh?"

Amy and Scourge sat back down at the table while Scourge started wiping his arm off.

The table was silent. The cafeteria was loud as hell sure, but this specific table was completely silent. Except for Creams consistent chewing.

"Scourge I-"

Sonic was quickly cut off by Scourge. "Save it." Amy tried to say something but Scourge cut her off to. "Amy, we have class in 10 minutes. Let's go."

"O... okay." Amy stood up and Scourge held her hand, a little forcefully and tighter then usually, and started walking to class.

Sonic ate the last of his chili dog and put his laid his head on his arm. "I would treat her so much better then he does..."

Tails patted Sonic's back and stood up. "The bells going to ring soon, me and you have the same class so... come on."

Sonic smiled and started to walk to class with Tails.

"Knux?" Knuckles glanced at Rouge. "Nothing, just wanted your attention."

Knuckles laughed and got up. "It's probably our turn to go to class now anyway, Cream you coming?"

"Yup." Cream got up and walked with Knuckles and Rouge.

So, what do you think? I think out of all my stories this is definitely going to be the most interesting one.