Hotel Morbius (Part 2)

*Third Person Pov*

It was about 7:30P.M. Tails and Sonic were just starting to get a bit hungry.

"Wait, where's the food at?" Sonic sat up on his bed.

"There's free room service, chill your quills. I'll call!" Tails crawled over his bed and got the room phone which was in the middle of the two beds.

"Hello? Hi may we have a cheese pizza? What room? Uh... 225, 3rd floor. 15 minutes? Okay thank you!" Tails hung up the phone and sat on his bed.

"They said they'll bring the pizza in about 15 minutes!" Tails laid down.

"Sweet." Sonic picked up the game controller. "So Tails, what's games ya got?"

"I just got it a week ago so none right now."

"Really? So I can't even play anything... want to watch youtube?" Sonic tilted his head a bit.

"Sure." Tails sat up on his bed.

Sonic nodded and put a youtube video about stickmen on.

*Third Person Pov (Cream & Amy)*

"I knew you liked Sonic!" Cream started to shake Amy while she was in her bed.

"No I don't!" Amy twisted and turned in her bed.

"Yes you do!" Cream started to tickle her.

"HA! AH STOP! FINE!" Amy laughed and started to tear up a bit, finally breaking her grip and getting off the bed.

"So what if I like Sonic? It's not like he likes me back anyway." Amy shrugged her shoulders.

"Why do you say that?"

"Cream, Sonic has literally been friends with me for 6 years. I started liking him at the 2 year mark but he never got any of my hints!" Amy sighed, a bit fed up.

"Maybe because you started dating Scourge?" Cream put her hands on her hips. "He's not going to just barge into your life like that you know? You've had a boyfriend for 3 years while still knowing Sonic, of course he wouldn't try anything!"

Amy sat on the bed. "I know... I don't even know why I started dating Scourge anyway. I'm just glad he didn't come on this trip, that would've been awkward..."

Cream sat beside her. "Yeah you ain't wrong. You know what? When we go swimming tomorrow you better look fine as hell, not just for you." Cream winked at Amy.

She blushed a bit. "I uhm... brought a 2 piece swim suit anyway..."

Cream's mouth was wide open while shaking her slightly. "Really?! What color is it?"

"Pink and Black." Amy started to dig through her suit case and pulled it out.

"Woah... you might get more looks then just Sonic..." Cream winked.

Amy laughed awkwardly. "Yeah... definitely."

*Third Person Pov (Sonic & Tails)*

"I didn't even prepare myself mentally for seeing the girls in swimsuits!" Sonic groaned while eating pizza.

"Eh, I'm sure we'll be alright." Tails grabbed a slice. "It's getting kind of late though so I'm going to get in the shower."

Sonic nodded while still watching the YouTube video.

*Sonic's Pov*

Let me see what they are doing anyway.

S: Did you guys eat yet?

C & A: Yep.

R: How is it going guys?

A: Well since it's the first day we didn't do anything yet. Tomorrow we're going swimming again though.

S: ...yeah

K: Sonic you literally hate water.

S: She offered me food man I couldn't say no.

A: 👀

C: Waits it's 9:30 Already? Me and Amy have got to get to bed!

A: Yeah. You should go to sleep to Sonic and Tails.

S: sure!...

Yeah I'm definitely going to sleep. I'm tired as helll.

Tails got out of the bathroom and laid in his bed.

"Your turn." Tails turned the light off and pulled the cover over him.

"But... water..." I groaned, walked into the bathroom and closed the door.