Semi-Movie

*Sonic's Pov*

Me and Tails were at the theater first. As expected since we did decide to be here at 6:10 P.M. We chose a horror movie called Firescape. I don't really know what it's about but I think it'll be the most for our group.

"So Sonic, what snacks do you want? You paid for all of our tickets so I'll pay for the snacks!" Tails pulled out a 100$ bill.

"Big ballin I see?" I laughed a little bit and he smirked. "Well... you know those like gummies? With the hard candies around them?"

"Yup. Anything else?"

"A sprunk and if they have chili dogs, get me one."

Tails nodded his head and flew over to the concession stand.

*Amy's Pov*

I walked in the theater and the first thing I smelt was butter. Not a bad smell at all but so unwelcoming.

Wait is that Sonic over there? Why is he standing by himself? Whatever I'll just go say hi.

I tapped his shoulder and he got startled and turned around.

"Oh! It's just you..." Sonic rubbed the back of his head (or quills) blushing for some reason.

"Yup! Say, why are you here by yourself?" I asked him.

"I'm not, Tails is just getting me a snack. Since I paid for the tickets he thought it would be nice." Sonic smiled a bit and looked behind me. "Wait, why are you by yourself?"

"Scourge couldn't make it. He said he was busy with something so you know." My smile turned into a frown. It's almost like, I knew he was cheating on me. Infact, I literally saw proof so why am I still in this relationship?

"You okay?" Sonic cupped his hand around my cheek and rose my head so I could look at him.

I blushed. Like a certain amount to where it was totally noticeable.

He quickly noticed what he was doing and let go of me.

"I didn't mean to do that... sorry." Sonic covered his face a bit.

I giggled. "It's okay Sonic. I promise." I kind of enjoyed that... Sonic definitely has a soft side and he has proved that to me multiple times.

*Tails Pov*

I swear they love each other. I don't why they won't just admit that. Except for the fact she has a boyfriend... oh that's why.

They noticed coming back with me and Sonic's snacks.

"Oh hey Tails!" Amy waved at me and slightly smiled. "Woah, I didn't know they sold chili dogs here."

"Yeah me either. It was really a long shot but we hit it." I handed Sonic his food. "You want something? I'll pay for it."

"No I'm okay, I promise." I sighed.

"I'm buying a popcorn that you and Sonic can share. Just incase." Sonic started waving his hands behind Amy probably indicating me to stop.

"Oh, that's fine." Amy looked behind probably wondering where that breeze was coming from.

"Oh look, Creams here!" Sonic pointed at Cream who was clearly looking for us. Jesus my heart is pounding right now.

*Sonic's Pov*

I'm totally about to make him pay for that.

"Cream! Over here!" Cream looked over at me and smiled, quickly walking over to us. I could notice Tails, Tails were wagging a little bit.

"Glad you could make it!" Amy hugged her and shortly stopped after. "Where's Knuckles and Rouge?"

"I rode here with them! They just told me to go check if you guys were in here so..." Amy and I kind of just glanced over at each other knowing damn well what they were doing.

"Well... don't go outside to the car. Just call them okay?" Amy started sweating slightly, awkardly laughing.

I laughed loudly. "Just give them their time alone Cream, okay?"

"Okay!" Cream looked around. "Where's Tails?"

Tell me why Tails was hiding behind me. "Oh he's right here." I stepped to the side.

"Hey Tails!" Cream ran up to him and hugged him.

Tails was clearly shocked and started to blush alot. This is great payback.

"It's nice huh?" Amy whispered in my ear.

"Yeah. It sucks though, it's only me and Shadow that our going to be single now..." I whispered back in her ear.

Amy nodded and laughed awkwardly. Feels like she was hiding something.

*Third Person Pov*

Knuckles and Rough finally got inside the theater at 6:50 P.M. They all rolled their eyes and walked into the movie room. This is going to be fun.