Morning To Ya

*Sonic's Pov*

Ugh... oh yeah right... that hotel trip is today. What time is it?

I checked my watch.

9:30? Sweet that's just extra time...

I got out of my bed and into the shower, For some odd reason I had a headache...
I don't really know why but I just ignored it.

I got out and it was 9:56A.M. realistically I could leave at 10:28 and be there on time but no reason for that I guess.

I grabbed my suitcase and walked downstairs into my living room. My mom was making breakfast while my little sister was watching T.V.

"Leaving so soon, Sonic?" My mom asked me.

I nodded. "Yup, I want to see my friends  before we go."

"Understandable. Anyway, your going to be gone for a week right? What day is it again?"

"It's Tuesday, June 25th."

"Oh okay, well see you next tuesday. Love you." My mom waved at me.

I waved back and kissed my little sister on the forehead before leaving. She was only 1 year old so she couldn't speak yet.

"Yikes, who would've known it would be cold at 10:00A.M." I stepped off my porch and ran all the way over too Tails house.

*Tails Pov*

I was eating my breakfast until I got a knock on my front door. I opened it and to my surprise it was Sonic.

"Oh, what's up dude?" I asked him, gesturing him to come in.

"This trip man, it's about to be lit!" Sonic walked in my house smiling.

"It definitely is. And your going swimming with us too? Maybe Amy can teach you, she's a great swimmer!" I laughed a little bit.

"Ugh, but... water. But food? I don't know man, the food might not be worth it." Sonic plopped down on my couch.

"Really? Never thought I would hear you say food isn't enough." I was genuinely surprised.

"Yeah well it's just the thought of it... needing help swimming at my age (18 btw) is sort of embarrassing..." Sonic rubbed his shoulder. To be honest, I never really thought about it like that.

I sat down on the couch beside him. "I mean... I don't think so. Plus you would get to hold Amy while she's helping you? I don't know man sounds like a win to me."

Sonic looked at me and blushed. "Yeah I thought about that aswell. I really think I would enjoy her time and help anyway its just... I don't know man it's embarrassing."

"Think about it like this. Swim with your crush and enjoy yourself or sit on a beach chair by yourself." I stood up and winked at him. "It's 10:14A.M. we should get going. I'll grab my keys."

"Oh, I forgot you had a car." Sonic grabbed the handle of his suitcase.

"I keep it in the garage. Now let's go, I'm supposed to be picking up Amy and Cream anyway." I snickered.

"Wait you didn't tell me that!" Sonic laughed a bit and hopped in the passenger sit while I was in the driver's."

*Third Person Pov*

Cream and Amy were waiting at Cream's house.

"It's 10:23, they're going to be late!" Cream pouted.

"I hope not..." Amy sighed.

Just then a honk could be heard from outside the house.

Cream And Amy sighed a sigh of relief and stepped outside getting into the car with their bags.

"Jeez why so much stuff?" Sonic looked a bit shocked.

"These are just the essentials! Everything else had to be left at home..." Cream pouted.

"Hm. Yall probably don't need that stuff anyway... you would totally look cute without makeup or eye liner or-" Sonic stopped himself. "What I meant was-"

"Oh uhm... it's nothing really." Amy blushed, more then usual.

Tails side eyed Sonic while driving, holding back a laugh.

At 10:28A.M. They arrived at the school with 2 minutes to spare.

They all got their stuff out of the car and Tails left his keys with the principal since his brother would be there to pick up the car later.

They put their stuff on the bus and sat down. As you could probably guess, Amy sat next to Sonic and Tails sat next to Cream.

"This is going to be great!" Sonic laid back in his seat while smiling to himself.

"Yeah!" Cream shouted, a bit loud. "Oh right, it's still morning..."

Tails laughed a bit. "Your good."

"Hey Sonic?" Amy whispered in Sonic's ear. "Do you know if Tails likes Cream by any chance?"

"100%" He whispered back in her ear.

"Oh well, the feelings mutual then. We literally just have to get them to actually confess themselves." Amy whispered before sitting back and winking at Sonic.

Who would've known. Instead of making their own match, their playing match maker.