Hotel Morbius (Part 3)

*Third Person Pov (Sonic & Tails)*

Sonic rolled around in his bed, snoring a bit, dreaming about something rather childish.

Tails was already up, as he set an alarm for 6:30 A.M. it was currently 8 A.M.

Tails was watching T.V. letting Sonic sleep because technically they didn't have to be there until 3 P.M.

About an hour later, Sonic rolled around too much and fell out of bed.

"Ouch..." Sonic groaned while laying on the floor next to the A/C.

"Oh, your up?" Tails peeked over Sonic's bed.

"Not willingly." Sonic got up, rubbing his head. "How long have you been up for?"

"3 hours and an half." Tails scooted Sonic towards the bathroom. "Now hurry up and get ready, we have to be at the pool deck at 3!"

"But it's only 9:36 A.M. why are we rushing?" Sonic stopped and looked at Tails.

"Why not? What if something goes wrong?" Tails crossed his arms. "Now go put your swim trunks on."

"But I hate-" Sonic was interrupted.

"Just put the damn trunks on Sonic. You can see I did it!" Tails poked at the trunks, a bit uncomfortable in them.

Sonic groaned and went into the bathroom with the trunks, closing the door behind him.

*Third Person Pov (Amy & Cream)*

Amy and Cream were already up, getting dressed aswell.

"Come on Amy, I need to get into my swim suit too!" Cream knocked on the door.

"I'll be out in just a second!" Amy shouted from inside the bathroom. A lot of scrambling and searching could be heard inside.

She finally walked out the bathroom with her swimsuit on.

"So... how does it look Cream?" Amy held her shoulder a bit embarrassed.

"It looks great. I like the pink with the black stripes, but no time for that now! I have to use it!" Cream rushed into the bathroom and quickly closed it behind her.

"It's like 11:30. We have time Cream!" Amy yelled.

"I need to look perfect!" Cream scrambled around the bathroom.

"Oh?" Amy snickered and leaned on the door. "For who?"

"Shut up!" Cream shouted.

Amy giggled to herself and looked at herself in the full body window outside the bathroom.

'This is perfect. Cream and Tails are going to get together today, whether they are ready to do it themselves or not...' Amy started to turn a bit infront of the mirror. 'On the other hand though... I look perfect. Sonic will definitely think so... no. I look great for me.'

*time skip!*

*Sonic's Pov*

Me and Tails were going down in the elevator towards the lobby in trunks and flip-flops.

"I wonder how Cream will look..." Tails started to blush.

Ah, kids. Wait.... ain't Amy going to be in a swim suit too? Oh shit...

We were sweating just a bit... just a bit...

We hit the first floor and the elevator doors open.

"It's kind of cold..." Tails held his shoulder.

"Nah. Do you see them?" Me and Tails stepped out of the elevator.

"No, call them." Tails said.

"I left my phone in the room... we're going swimming right?" I shrugged my shoulders.

*Third Person Pov*

"Amy, do you see them?" Cream looked around.

"I don't think they made it to the pool yet." Amy dipped her foot in the pool. "Woah... thats cold..."

"Really?" Cream dipped her foot in and shrieked.

Amy giggled and patted her shoulder. "Let's go sit on a beach chair."

Sonic and Tails stepped into the indoor pool.

"So much water..." Sonic sweated a bit. Either out of the steam from the hot tub or pure fear.

"You see them?" Tails looked around.

"Yeah, over there on that beach chair." Sonic pointed at them and gestured Tails to follow him over there.

"Hey guys!" Tails sat beside Cream who shrieked a bit.

"Tails! You scared me..." Cream sighed and looked over at Tails.

Tails was staring a bit at her body before quickly looking away when he noticed she was staring at him too.

"So...! How long have yall been out here for?" Tails asked awkwardly.

Sonic and Amy winked at each other before slowly walking away from them.

Tails looked behind him and noticed that Sonic and Amy were gone, leaving him with Cream.

'Oh... I see what they're doing.' Tails sighed and looked at Cream. "Want to go down the slide first?"

Cream grabbed Tails hand excitedly and stood up. "Sure!"

*Third Person Pov (Amy and Sonic)*

"Worked like a charm didn't it Amy?" Sonic put his arms on his head while snickering.

"Yup. By the end of the day they should be smooching and everything couples do!" Amy crossed her arms, proud of herself.

"Anyway, come on let's get started!" Amy started to pull him towards the 5 foot pool.

'...by getting Cream and Tails alone, I'm now alone with Amy. I need to start thinking don't I?' Sonic sighed and just followed her.

'She does look cute though. Sort of glad.' Sonic kept holding her hand as she led him to the pool.