27

Bree's POV 

I'm currently laying on Nott's lap, in my underwear up in the astronomy tower. I have a cigarette in hand and I'm just listening to his gentle puffs of smoke and breath. The Lake below glitters calmly. It's a wonderful morning. We both skipped Transfiguration, we're ahead in that class anyway. 

"Do you think animals think?" He murmurs. I look up at him. His bare chest breathing, whilst i play with his chain. 

"I think they're better off not thinking. Whether they do or not. I'm hoping they don't. They don't need that burden."

"Suppose they find humans attractive?"

"That's so weird." I laugh. "We don't find animals attractive."

"My nonna  told me she knew a man who did once. Said he was real nasty." 

"How does your Nonna know everyone?"

"She's very well travelled" Nott laughs. "You can come and meet her if you'd like?" He smiles down at me, enlacing his fingers with mine. 

"Really?"

"Of course, Cara. You can come and stay at my villa in the spring." 

"Your dad wouldn't mind?"

"It's not like he's going to be there?" He laughs lowly. "And plus Nonna gets lonely occasionally. She'd love you"

"I'd be honoured" He presses a kiss to my forehead. Brushing his fingers through my hair. "So what's the villa really like?" 

"It's big, right by the sea. It's a small town of the south of Naples. We have a yacht too. I usually spend most of my time in the ocean. Or on the yacht. There's great parties too. The towns like one big family, everyone knows everyone, so you should feel right at home. And the food. Holy fuck, Cara. You thought my Pasta was good. Wait till you try Nonna's." He's so cute talking so passionately. I can't wait to go with him. Meet his family. The town. His friends. "Oh and you'll love the fashion. The clothes Cara, are way better than here. The jewellery everything. You'll love it."

"I'm sure I will." I smile 

I'd love wherever he'd take me. As long as It was with him. 

Marriane's POV

THIS IS THE THRID TRANSFIGURATION CLASS BREE HAS MISSED IN 3 DAYS AND I'M BEGINNING TO WORRY. NO. I AM WORRIED. I KNOW SHE'S LIKE THE TOP STUDENT OR SOMETHING BUT SHE CAN'T DEAL WITH HER GRADES GETTING LOWER, SHE DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MENTAL CAPACITY. 

I KNOW FOR A FACT. BLAISE IS WORRIED ABOUT NOTT TOO. HE TOLD ME. 

Which is why now I'm walking up to where they both are. No-body knows exactly where they are but me. But I'm pretty sure everyone has some guesses. OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T I JUST HAVE A NORMAL NOT TOTALLY SEX OBSESSED BEST FRIEND. Okay that was harsh. But woman slow down your 16 you have your whole life!

GOD

Why are there so many stairs in the bloody school. Do they realise we're magic surely there has to be a quicker way to travel up like 10 flights of stairs that doesn't break my legs. 

UGH WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO PICK THE HIGHEST TOWERRRRR. 

The only reason I'm going up here is because Snape AND Flitwick gave me a letter for Bree AND Nott. Like I'm some sort of delivery girl. Like Nott's too! I don't remember signing up for the OWLERY! Blaise wasn't even allowed to come with me, because Bree told me not to tell anyone. 

LIKE BLAISE WON'T TELL

Maybe he would. Yeah he totally would tell Draco. 

BUT DRACO IS WELL PISSED TOO. AND SINCE HE DOESN'T TAKE IT OUT ON BREE HE TAKES IT OUT ON ME. THE RAVENCLAW. LIKE WHAT?