26

Smut warning!

Bree's POV

Nott's eyes have been on mine throughout this entire class and I'm really struggling. I'm only fifteen minutes in but his eyes are filled with so much desire I'm struggling to not do something about it. He's sitting there, with a smirk plastered on his lips. I'm trying to listen to Snape I really am. But his shirt sits on his muscles perfectly and the white of it makes his tanned skin glow. He just got a haircut too and I'm fighting the urge to run my fingers through his hair. Worst part is he's not even near me. I can't even touch him. We're opposite ends of the classroom. 

I turn around quickly, knocking my wand accidentally on the floor. I have to get out of my seat to reach it as I bend over to grab it. My skirt is probably way too short. Nott's eyes along with others trail down me. As I take my seat. Nott's eyes are wide and defensive as he bites his lip, in frustration. 

I have to see him. 

I stick my hand up in the air as Snape's eyes reach mine. I set up a fake smile "Sir, please could I go to the bathroom quickly." I say innocently. 

Snaps muses quickly, he'd give me 10 minutes at the least. He was always so soft to the students he likes. But he muses just to maintain appearances. My eyes trail back to Nott and he's trying to hide his excitement. Blaise is next to him rolling his eyes. I can hear Harry let out a grunt next to me. He's been like this ever since me and Nott started going out. Turning back to Snape, he waves a hand and lets me go. 

I walk out the classroom, Nott's eyes follow me as I do. He'll be out in two minutes. This isn't the first time we've done this. For the three weeks of us properly dating we've found ourselves in these situations more and more often. I finally reach the girls bathroom. The nearest one annoyingly is moaning myrtles as I hear her groan as I come in. 

Not the type of groan I really want to be having in here. 

"Breeeeee Thooornnne" She calls in her high pitched squeaky voice. "So pretty, so perfect" She mocks as I begin to put my lip gloss on in the mirror. 

"Myrtle" I say in greeting 

"Who are we seeing today?" She says floating above me. "Grass, Potter, Finnigan, Lawrence, Banner, Roger's or perhaps Nott?"

I look above me as she rests on the top of the sinks. "Do you have to do this every time i come in here?"

"I'm just curious" She shrugs innocently. "So who is it?"

"Can't wait to find out can you Myrtle?" I roll my eyes as she stands next to me, haunted face appearing in the middle of the mirror. 

"A girl is a ghost for her whole life, I really can" She calls then laughs hysterically. Almost scaring me. Almost. 

"If you must know" I turn around to face her. "It is Nott."

She floats up and does a couple of spins, still laughing like a maniac. "He's got a big one. Lot's of girls are very loud with him" She giggles. "He's not very loud though is he?" She says above me again. 

Great. Myrtle has seen his dick. Brilliant. 

I don't know about other girls, but with me Nott was always loud. 

"Wouldn't know Myrtle. He's generally groaning when I'm with him."

She's in the sink now, standing through it. And start poking my nose with a finger that goes through me. "Lucky, Lucky, Lucky"

She then whirls off, faster than i can figure out where she is. "Bree Thorne gets all the guys." She mocks. "Bree Thorne can get whoever she pleases." Suddenly she's in-front of me, yelling. "What does Myrtle get?"