7

The suns bright in my face, It's heat tickets my skin. My eyes blink open as I'm met by dark green walls. I know this room. My face is drawn to the familiar, desk and window, the blinds aren't drawn as the light filters in. My eyes flicker over the two beds opposite me, both in sickly green velvet sheets, Both empty. The sun brings a beating to my head. I rub my hand on my temple. Next to the bed I'm in, my dress from last night lays on the floor along with my bra & pants. Oh fuck. I'm in Draco's dorm. I'm currently laying on Theodore Nott's bare chest. He's completely asleep as his body goes up and down as he breathes. I have to get out. I slowly lift his arm off my waist. I can't believe I've done this with him. I carefully crawl out of the bed and put on my pants and bra. It's black lace, fitting me perfectly. A groan comes from Theo as he rubs his eyes, they flutter open. His hazel eyes land on me, dress in hand in my underwear. Fuck. 

"Morning" He grins, still rubbing his eyes. 

Anger drives through me as i realise what I've done. This boy doesn't seem to understand it. This shouldn't have happened. We were both so drunk. No-body can know this has happened. "Morning? Morning is all you can say." I snap.

He pushes himself up with his arms, resting himself on the headboard, exposing more of his chest. He leans his head back on it. "I don't know what you want me to say?" His eyes are still exploring my body casually. 

"I don't know?" 

He laughs to himself. "How about you say nothing and come back to bed?" He gently pats the part of the bed where I was asleep. 

"Theo." I step forward as his eyes flash. "I don't know what you don't understand? We don't like each other. We have never liked each other. We shouldn't be doing this. We shouldn't have done that." I point to the bed. 

"I like you" 

"You hate me"

"I did like that though" He grins one of his cocky grins that he always does and raises his eyebrows. Waiting for me to respond. I slip my dress back on and pick up my heels. 

"This never happened, Nott" I point at him. 

He nods, rolling his eyes and reaches into his bedside table. He pulls out a cigarette and a lighter and smoking. I immediately want a puff but I won't do that to myself. I reach for the door.

"Bree" He calls 

"Nott" I turn around 

"Thanks for a great night." He winks.

He's right it was a great night. It got my mind of Quidditch. Although who the great night was with was questionable. I shouldn't have kissed him, let alone slept with him. I walk straight out of the door. I've got to give it to him, he's very good at it. But that doesn't mean I want to do it again? With Nott? No? Ugh. This stupid boy making me question my sanity. I don't like him but he's right it was one of the best nights I've had. I hate men. 

It can't be that late. No-body is in the common room, they're probably all wasted. I creep down the stairs, and through into the hallway. It's all empty. Getting into my common room is much harder. They're all up at the crack of dawn. I walk through crowds of Ravenclaw students as they scoff and roll their eyes. I hate this about them. So judgemental looking at the information I'm giving them and Hyper-analysing it. I run back up to my dorm. I carefully open the door. She's sitting on her bed, face mask on, just staring at me. 

"You had a fun night?" She asks half accusing and half asking. 

"Wasn't bad" I say throwing my shoes into the wardrobe. I can hear her giggle to herself.

She crosses her legs excitedly and claps her hands together like a toddler on Christmas morning. "So tell me. Who was he? Was it Nott? We all saw you make out with him and then you disappeared. I can tell you did something because your dress is on backwards. Oh come on Bree who was it? Was it just sex or head or-"