18 Awaken

Y/n POV:

I lay on the ground clutching my ear in pain. blood trailed down my ear and I spaced out I couldn't activate my byakugan and I was in too much pain to stand...  But I sensed a large and dark chakra I looked at and I saw Sasuke?! Purple smokey chakra swirled around him as he stood up. I started to regain my ability to move.

"Sasuke!" Sakura said relived for a moment until she actually saw him. Wierd marks covered Sasuke, all in a black almost cloud like pattern growing from  a spot on his neck. I had no clue where all this chakra was coming from but it was clear it wasn't his chakra

"Who hurt you?" Sasuke asked me. but I was frozen. there's no way that's Sasuke! He came foreward approaching me. "who!" He yelled the constant pain in my ear stopped suddenly.

I pointed towerds The dude with the wierd gadget. Ino's team was already gone long gone! not like I blame them, they are not our team mates.

Sasuke walked towards them but another opponent stepped in.

"TAKE THIS!!" He yelled. The foolishness of this dude he didn't even think about it. he just jumped in!

"WAIT!" The leader yelled. The person sent a huge blast of air at Sakura and I. But in the blink of an eye we were on the other side of the opponent Sasuke was unfazed by the atttack and walked towerds him grabbing both arms  an putting his foot on his back in an instant.

"SASUKE NO!!" I yelled I tried to stand up but stumbled back down. Sasuke looked at me briefly.

"I'm going to protect you Y/n!" He yelled and broke off the enemy's arms I wached in horror What else could i do? Sasuke tuned and faced the one who hurt me. The panic on his face was clear. 

"How about this you're too strong for us. I'll give you the scroll if you let us live" The leader said trying to sound like he had any control in his situation.  he placed the scroll down. Sasuke contineued towerds him I scrambled to my feet and rushed to Sasuke. I was wobbily, Tired, and in pain but Sasuke would kill them!

 I reached out my hand to Sasuke's sholder and brought him into a hug.

"Sasuke this isn't you." I exclaimed.

"It doesn't have to be me. Orochimaru has given me power. now I can protect those who matter to me." Sasuke said he tried to go further but I wouldn't let go.

"DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF!!" I yelled. He was taken back. then He pushed me to the ground.

"JUST LET ME PROTECT YOU!!" Sasuke yelled. I recoiled feeling scared. 'there's no way this is not Sasuke...' I thought to myself.

He turned around to see the other team gone! I sighed in relief. all that was left was the enemy's scroll.

"Y/n... ______" Sasuke muttered something i wish i could hear it but the mark on him recoiled back and he fell down. I caught him but fell with him. I started frantically checking for a pulse.

"Sasuke!" I heard Sakura yell as she ran to us. I sigh relived when I finally found his pulse.

"Sakura! try to wake Naruto up, we need to keep moving!" I exclaimed.

I didn't know what I was doing but I knew we had to get the heck out of here!

560 words.
SEE YA!