8 The Need of a Friend

Y/n Pov: 

we woke up Naruto and Sasuke Finally made it to the top of the tree, But Naruto was exhousted and still asleep.

"shouldn't we wait for Naruto?" i asked as we got ready to leave.

"he'll be fine Y/n" sasuke told me his face showed no emotion but i can tell he was trying to comfort me did i get why? no not at all.

"besides He's asleep we shouldn't wake him!" Sakura said. what she meant however is 'c'mon let's just go'

"okay but I will leave a note" i told them. i went inside and wrote to him.

"Hey Y/n?" i heard Sasuke start

"yeah Sasuke?" i asked sighning off the note.

"how did you become friends with that knucklehead?" Sasuke asked.

"well one could say missury loves company.." I began

~Flash back winter when they were little!~

Hinata and i were getting bulied well me Hinata was just kinda there not knowing how to help. but back then i was scared of them. that's when i spotted a kid whith bright blond hair.

"HEY LEAVE THEM ALONE DATTEBAYO!" the buy yelled.

"huh oh it-it's him!" one bully said they both ran 

"hey get back here!" the blonde chased after them. his red scarf blew away HInata cought it but it was destroyed.

"t-that boy he saved us..." Hinata said holding the scarf.

"he helped people he never met?" this was baffling to me.

"He's a hero." Hinata said.

a few weeks passed till we saw the boy now he was being bullied so I decided to return the favor.

"HEY!! leave the blonde alone!" i yelled. these bullies looked at me and scoffed.

"what's a little girl like you gonna do?" they taunted. i activated my Byakugan they gasp

"she's a hyga!?" one yelled i smirked

"run now and don't mess with him!" i told them they flat out booked it, I laughed before helping him up.

"Why'd you help me?" he asked.

"you helped me once." i said "so let's be friends! i'm Y/n Hyga!" i exclaimed he chucled

"I'm Naruto Uzamaki DATTEBAYO!!" He yelled.

Then I got him and I ramen, Wich became his favorite food after he found out he could actully afford it

~flash back ends~

"Then I got him and I ramen, Wich became his favorite food after he found out he could actully afford it. more days past and sometimes Hinata would join us. we became best friends like we both needed" i told Sasuke after my summery.

"is that why you help everyone?" Sasuke asked.

"no that's a story for another time, Now let's go!"

i finished the note and we went out where Sakura Tazan and Kakashi-sensei were and i felt like a huge waight had been lifted.

"Let's go! " i exclaim.