9 The Great Bridge

(no idea how Haku's ice mirror works so please bare with me)

Y/n POV:

We got to the bridge sight and were standing gaurd, when i felt a familiar chakra i couldn't place it until he came out or rather they. i quickly get in stance to fight the masked person from before and Zabuza. 

"Look at that the Great Kakashi Hatake's students look scared of us." Zabuza told his partner "heck that one's trembling." he continued pointing to 

"heh I'm trembling with excitment" sasuke said before Charging at Zabuza.

"Sasuke no!" i yell, he seemed to hesitate when i said that. 

"Haku take care of this runt and his Girl friend!" Zabuza said. i knew he meant me yes i was offended. but know i know his partner's name.

Next thing i know Sasuke and I are trapped in a prison of ice mirrors Haku then started thowing needles at Sasuke and I. I dodged all so far but i probobly can't keep that up.

"byakugan." I whispered I thought this would help and it sorta did it helped me see that these were reflecting her and cloning her self and needles, the quistion is how do we break them it seems if we break just one they'd all get destroyed.

"sasuke-" i was cut off by agonizing pain, 4 needle pierced my arms

"Y/n!" Sasuke said with worry.

"if we take one mirror out the rest will go with it." i tell him another batch are thrown i keep dodging. i was so focused i didn't notice Kakashi yelling from his 1v1 with Zabuza.

"Naruto stop!" Kakashi said. but like i said had no idea until Naruto jumped in.

"Naruto! what the heck were you thinking!?" i yelled

"well i didn-" he was cut off by needled pircing him.

"wierd he's not hitting any vital organs." I noticed.

"so are they playing with us." Sasuke said trying to dodge he did not suceed.

"Naruto make Some shadow clones and attack a single mirrior." I Exclaim.

"Got it Y/n, but wich one?" Naruto asked I activated my Byakuagan and pointed to the weakest one.

"Y/n!" i heard Sasuke yell Before i realized another batch. I maneged to dodge and threw a kunei that saved sasuke from a few.

"Nice catch Sasuke!" i told him with a thumbs up.

naruto did some damadge to the mirrors But he was running out of chakra. and that got me distracted. seeing naruto get hit in somewhere i thought would be fatal

"NARUTO!!" i yell as Haku started targetting him. "Haku.." i said quetly gaining there attention. "you're Stupid!" i yelled. Haku seemed to be confsed. Naruto fell unconcious.

"Why becouse i'm doing my purpose?" Haku asked.

"No for hurting one of my friends. There are people I'd stare death in the eye to save and Naruto Is one of them!!" I yelled with all my hate from childhood I ran to the mirror and used gentle fist with a lot of chakra put into it i shatterd that mirrior, Haku fell from the breaking pieces.

"i've failed." Haku said as they fell. I ran to Naruto who seemed fine. so I will bear hug him later i started pulling out some needles. on Naruto then noticed Sasuke Passed out.

"Sasuke too!" i went over to help him check for a pulse and stuff while Naruto gave one of his inspiring speeches to Haku i felt guilty while hearing it. but even more bad when sasuke's pulse weekend.

"Sasuke uchiha if you have even a little concious left hear me say you are not dying here. i promise." i said then his hand moved to hold mine. I gave a smile then noticed, a bunch of Goons came led by some tiny rich guy kabuza took care of that punk. his speech about hell freaked me out a bit but... i was just sad wich was wierd for me I'm ushally angry i never really knew sadness like this not knwing if Sasuke would make it or not.

Then most thing got resolved Sakura noticed Me and sasuke. 

"Y/n is is Sasuke dead!?" she screamed.

"no... but he needs help like as soon as possible." i tell her.

"WHY DID YOU LRT HIM-" Sakura started

"I DIDN"T LET HIM!! You were suposedly the smartest dstudent in the academy! yet you can't understand anything!!" I yelled "he's my team mate i wouldn't let him die." I finished looking at Sasuke's unconcious body. then i felt him squeeze my hand.

"not dead yet..." I heard him say weakley.

"Sasuke!" Sakura said really happy he was concious.

"sakura don't blame Y/n for anything again... she did nothing.." sasuke said. Sakura's happiness droped instantly.

"Sasuke you need rest no kore talking." i say he understood and we went to Tazan's home to rest.

In the end today was a lot to handle i fell asleep very quickly!

787 words See ya