16 who the heck?!

Y/n pov:

As we hopped from tree to tree we heard a fight coming up. when we arrived Sasuke was offering up the scroll! Before I could react Naruto Darted forward to grab the scroll.

"Naruto no!" I exclaimed drawing attention to Naruto and I. we noticed a really creepy dude standing there he looked familiar i probably saw him briefly (while spacing out) 

"what are you doing Naruto!" Sasuke Yelled.

"What am i doing!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING SASUKE!?" Naruto Exclaimed. Naruto then went on about how this isn't the real Sasuke.  I activated my byakugan to try and find out more about this enemy.

"Naruto! even if this isn't Sasuke he's right! look at that guy his power far accedes to anyone we could fight!" I tried to reason with him.

"You too Y/n!?" Naruto's chakra began to change it turned red?? I deactivated my Byakugan and noticed his eyes turn red, his whisker things growing and becoming more than mere lines.

"Naruto no..." i mumbled and hopped over to him. Naruto calm down this isn't the-" I began but next thing I know something knocked me off the branch.

"Y/N!!" I heard Sasuke yell as i fell. I don't know why but I couldn't move was i that scared??

i felt something catch me i looked up to see a kunei on a tree with my shirt attached.

I was able to move a bit more but not by much until I heard Naruto And Sasuke grunting and howling in pain. 

"NOOO!!" I yelled i moved myself up launching myself agenst the tree I mannaged to Kick the enemy in the head.

"Y/n! Get out of here!" Sasuke yelled.

"Never. Not in a million life times would i abandon my Commrads!" 

I Didn't know what to do but i knew I would have to do it! 

"go help Naruto and Sakura get away!" Sasuke commanded. That's when i realized Naruto wasn't there.

"Fine. just don't die!" I told him than ran off to find Naruto and Sakura I ran as fast as i could I found Naruto esaily except he was unconcious.

"Naruto WAKE UP!!" I yelled. it didn't work i don't know why i thought it would. My eyes Dart around as i try to find Sakura to help me. I pick naruto up and throw him over my shoulder and jump up to find a crying Sakura running to an unconcious Sasuke.

"Sakura what happened!" I Questioned.

"I don't know!!" She whimpered. 
"sakura listen. we Will fix this." i told her. in a lottle bit we were able to get Naruto and Sasuk to a safe place Sakura explained what she saw. 

"looks like it's on us now" Sakura said nervously

441 words

see ya