15 creepy snake dude

Y/n POV:

we've just gotten out of combat when out of no ware a huge blast of wind sent Naruto and I Flying!

"WAAAH!" Naruto yelled i grabbed onto the back of his shirt and attempted to pull us out of the wind only for us to get smashed into a tree.

"Naruto are you ok?" i asked.

"I'm fine but where's Sasuke and Sakura." Naruto asked. making me realize they dodged the wind blast.

"i have no idea. But we gotta find them!" i told hi.

"ok but- Y/N LOOK OUT!!" Naruto exclaimed he then pushed me out of the way of a snake mouth "Y/n RUNN!!" Naruto yelled. he was then swallowed hole the snake didn't seem to notice that it missed me.

"Fat chance Naruto." I knew he chouldn't hear me but no way was i just going to run and leave my best friend behind. "BYAKUGAN!" i yelled the snake finally noticed me so i useds gentle fist hurting it greatly.

"TAKE THAT!" I yelled i kept hitting it but it wasn't really helping. and soon it got tierd of me and swallowed me I went down the hatch, but i did find Naruto!

"NARUTO!!" i called out to him. He looked like he saw his life flashing before his eyes. "NARUTO THIS ISN"T THE END!! it can't be..." as my voice trailed off 

I thought of what I couldn't do. i couldn't protect my friends i never kissed a boy, nor did ever i see an actual snowy owl i adore owls.i couldn't apologize to Sakura, yeah i'll regret not making things right with her...  but most of all i never had a real date with sasuke! 

i closed my eyes and said a prayer "please let my loved ones live happy."

then i got slapped awake by prosumably naruto. i opened my eyes to see Naruto (thank gosh) and we're surronded by dead snake parts.

"Y/n this isn't over i saw you about to give up... and that's just not you. what was that thing you said at the land of waves?" Naruto huffed. I rememberd what i said it was my way of living...

"There are people i'd stare death in the eye to save." i told him i stood up then helped Naruto up.

"Exactly if you just stop their and die who's gonna protect those dear to ya?" Naruto said with this signiture smile. it shook me what he said he was 100% right i needed to live so i could keep them safe.

'I won't loose any one else!' i though to myself as we rushed to gret back to sasuke and sakura. the time has come to win this exam.

460 words 
do you want me to make chapters longer if so please tell me in the comments (or anything in the comments) see ya!