Chapter 14- Jealousy

Lucio's POV:
They removed Edane's clothes off her, completely stripped her naked. They took some blood tests and concluded she had hypothermia. She had recovered recently and I was checking the cameras to see who did that to her.
I skipped to the day she was rushed to the infirmary.
My brother said he found her in a bathtub with water that was absolutely freezing.
In our room.
Sure enough she was sleeping until my brother came.
The light was dim and they spoke for a while. He started removing his clothes which made my fists clench. He grabbed her and pulled her off the bed. Then he led her in the bathroom and came out 5 minutes later without her and a bitch wearing skimpy clothing came into the room.
They started fucking on the bed.
My brother was behind me, knelt down with a bloody nose and ropes wrapped around his body.
I eyed him and the fucking bastard was smiling.
"You can do all the shit you want, you know Madre won't forgive you for killing me."
And the bastard was right.
I groaned in annoyance and just shot his shoulder. I left him in the room crying in agony.
I texted comrade to burn my bed and Carmen to get her and Edane ready with a suitcase for all of us.
I was going to take my girls on holiday.

TIME SKIP _____________
Carmen's POV:
We were boarding our private jet. Edane was tugging my arm gently making sure her brother would be ok.
"And are you sure nothing will happen to him." She peered her eyes at me and knitted her eyebrows.
I kissed her cheek.
"If something happens to him, You can hold me responsible."
"Thats not to say something won't happen to him."
I wrapped my arm around hers as we walked. Lucio was on the phone barking at Righty( Lefty's cousin) to make sure his brother didn't escape and to order us a new bed.
"Where are we going?"
"To Nice in France."
"Wait so,"
"Stop asking questions they are annoying."
She snapped her mouth shut.

..............................................................................

We were boarding the plane.
I stared at disgust at Edane's outfit.
She wore a simple crop white tee and some baggy jeans with trainers.
"Problem?"
I rolled my eyes at her.
"You belong to us can't you dress up nicer."
"Sorry I didn't feel like looking like a slut today."
my mouth was agape.
She kept on mimicking me in the plane.
"can't you dress nicer."
Her voice was high pitched, she was blantly mocking me.
I shot her a dirty glance but it seemed to go over her head and she continued mimicking me.
We sat in our seats. Me and Lucio were in one row and Edane was on her own. She was talking with the flight attendant. She was giggling and laughing and smiling. He was stroking his disgusting hands on her shoulders.
"Edane."
As soon as my voice hit the man's ear, he took his hand off her and excused himself.
I patted the seat in front of me and beckoned her to sit there.
"I'm not sitting there."
She huffed like a disobedient little child
I was about to protest but Lucio stepped in.
"Sit where my wife told you to sit."
She shot a dirty glare and reluctantly walked over and dropped her ass in the seat. She crossed her legs and arms and pulled out her phone.
She put her hand up and motioned for the flight attendant to come.
"Avez-vous des écouteurs pour mon téléphone?"
(Do you have headphones for my phone)
She shook her phone in her hand, my eyes fell on the flight attendant. He was average-height. He had a baby face and frog cheeks. The epitome of ugliness.
He scurried off and gave her some wired headphones.
She unraveled them, her nails glistening as she unwrapped them and plugged them in her phone.
I kicked her.
Right in the shin.
I had an urge.
She winced in pain and clasped her fingers around her shin.
She just breathed in and out, plugging her headphones in and closed her eyes.
The flight attendant did their regular routine of airplane safety but I personally didn't care for such things and a few moments later we finally took off. Lucio got up and closed the curtains so that the flight attendants were completely separated from our seats.
He reached for one of the bag and pulled out a condom and a vibrator. He waved them around with a grin erupting from his face.
He pulled me up from my seat and sat me down on his lap with my back facing him but he rested his chin on my shoulder so he could see what he was doing. He sat us in the seat next to Edane and he placed my hand on her thigh
He spread my legs wide open and started massaging my clitoris.
My face morphed into pure ecstasy as his fingers created a pool of slick in my pussy.
Then I felt his finger wiggle inside me. It felt so cold compared to my warm and wet slicks.
I tapped Edane on the shoulder so she could use the vibrator. She shrugged me off so I tapped her again so I could get on with her euphoric moans but she slapped the vibrator out of my hands and onto the opposite seat.
"Its not everyday you bastards need to be horny." She muttered as she turned in her seat restlessly.
Lucio grabbed her braids twisting it and pulling her closer.
His fingers in his other hand was still scissoring my pussy, and I could feel the slick sliding down my legs.
He whispered something in her ears, it sounded like pure noise. But soon she pushed him off her and went to sit opposite us. She put her headphones back on, and started sleeping.
I wasn't paying attention to what Lucio was doing my mind was clouded with frustration and arousal. Lucio's touch sent shivers down my spine, but Edane's defiance was equally infuriating. As I tried to focus on the pleasure Lucio was giving me, Edane's rejection stung deeply. I wanted her to submit, to obey us willingly, but she continued to resist.
It was a feeling I couldn't explain.
In a fit of frustration, I pushed Lucio away and stood up abruptly. I pulled my panties up and my dress down. I stormed over to Edane and grabbed her by the arm, pulling her up from her seat.

"What's wrong with you," I hissed through clenched teeth, my nails digging into her skin.

But instead of cowering or pleading, she looked at me with defiance burning in her eyes. "I don't answer to you," she spat back, her voice filled with venom.
I was taken aback by her defiance, but I refused to let her win. With a snarl, I dragged her to the bathroom at the back of the plane. The flight attendants looking on with shock. Ignoring her protests, I shoved her inside and locked the door behind her
"We'll see about that," I growled, my anger fueling my actions.

Leaving Edane alone in the bathroom, I stormed back to my seat, seething with frustration and anger. Lucio shot me a questioning look, but I ignored him, my mind consumed by thoughts of how to make Edane submit.

For the rest of the flight, we kept Edane confined to the bathroom, refusing to let her out even when she begged and pleaded. Eventually, exhausted from her futile attempts to escape, she fell silent, resigned to her fate for the time being.

As the plane landed in Nice, France, Lucio and I exchanged a knowing glance. Our holiday had just begun, but for Edane, it would be anything but a vacation. We had plans for her, plans to break her will and make her ours completely.

With a smirk, I grabbed my suitcase and headed off the plane. I unlocked the bathroom door and she was there on the floor sleeping. I nudged Lucio so he could pick her up. We walked out of the plane knowing that this was only the beginning of her submission to us.
—————————————————————————
VOTE COMMENT AND UM SHARE????
YWWWWW SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES GCSE IG.