Chapter 6- Our princess

Edane's POV:
The drive home was silent, Carmen kept running her fingers on my thighs and shooting me glances of worry. I smiled back at each of her glances, so she could understand that I was fine.
When we arrived home, she stood beside me step by step.
"You are going to have to tell Lucio what happened you know that right." Carmen mentioned as she unlocked the bedroom door with a massive golden key.

"mhm." I hummed.
I just wanted to go to bed and sleep and move on to the next day.
"I can tell you want some sleep, so I'll leave you to it, you're sleeping with us."
Then she just walked past me and out of the room.
Great.
I slipped into the satin pjs she set out for me.
It was a cute and was short which was great because the weather was so fucking humid. It was going to kill me.
I wrapped the duvet of the bed in the middle of the room around my frame and just laid there.
Where's my phone?
Oh shit.
I started to panic and tossed the duvet of my body and to the floor. I slipped on some fluffy slippers which probably belonged to Carmen and threw on a white bathrobe and zoomed out of the room. I was briskly walking up and down the hallways and stairwells and corridors looking for the Don or Donna. Bloody hell.
I was barging into door after door, constantly apologising for barging in, quickly scanning the room, darting my eyeballs to every nook and cranny of the room.
I then left, leaving their door open, which looking back wasn't the nicest thing to do in the world, but they should understand my predicament.

I ran down the same stairwell which Carmen took me and I heard a cry of pain. I stopped at the door with a pant, and decided to try my luck. I open the door with a creaky sound erupting from the hinges. I cursed under my breath for opening it so loudly and making it so obvious that someone was there.
Of course to my great luck there was a much larger flight of stairs. The stairs were crooked and weren't well built. The stone was chipped and was very sharp. I scratched my skin a couple of times and constantly missed my steps. As I moved closer and closer, deeper and deeper, the sounds of someone speaking was getting louder until i stopped by a old rotting door. I peered through one of the cracks and saw Carmen and Lucio standing in front of a man kneeling.
It seems like he was begging for his life.
He had blood all over his person, his shirt was torn and was wrapped around his mouth, gagging him.
"MPHFFF MPHFF MFPHM" The man cried.
He moved his hands to put his hands as if preparing to pray, and I saw his pinky finger was chopped off brutally, it was a slanted cut leaving a little bloody stub at the bottom. It was disgusting and I felt like throwing up.
What was even worse was when I saw the part of the finger that was lobbed off was in Lucio's hand.
Fuck the phone.
I crept up the stairs and dragged my body back to their room. I felt disgusted. And they had been doing this for years. And I would be sleeping soundly next to them, allowing them to take full advantage of me when I would be sound asleep.
I stopped in front of the door, but my feet made another decision for me.

Lucio's POV:
"I have a very annoying day today." I whistled as I walked towards the man pleading for forgiveness and mercy in front of me. It was pathetic.
"Everyone keeps touching things that belong to me, and its frustrating." I sighed. He seemed willing to listen though he might not be able to listen well since he has a knife stabbed in his ear.
"First, your boss is messing up my things, causing me so much distress." I saw the way Carmen rolled her eyes at me so I glanced at her back.
"Then, to add insult upon injury, someone out of nowhere, grabs MY girl's ass and was harassing her around the club." I grumbled, groaning as I had to take care of that issue as well.
Carmen's POV:
After I told Lucio what happened at the club, he was livid. You could sense his anger in his work, prolonging the torture despite the fact that we got a great deal of information from this guy.
He finally killed the guy, shooting him in between the eyes. Brain matter splattered across the floor and blood streamed down the walls.
"I would take care of the second issue but I wanna be around my girl." He looked at me, gesturing for us to go.

"I checked her phone." I handed Edane's phone to Lucio.
"Edane was to be handed to Agosti last year."
He chuckled,
"Lemme guess cause her dad had a gambling addiction and he owes them money so he would give them his daughter."

"Actually no, the brother had a disease and they didn't have money to pay for his surgery, so the mafia came and paid in return for her when she was 21. This was when she was 7 and Agosti was 25."
His face scrunched up in disgust when he heard that.
We arrived at the room but Edane wasn't there again. She was at the end of the corridor, a blanket wrapped around her and a pillow under her head.
"Cmon, let's get her into bed." He cooed softly. He went and lifted up. She looked like a princess, her chest rising up and down. Her boobs looked squishy.
He lifted her up with ease and we went into our room for a goodnight sleep with our princess.

Please remember to vote and comment🤭. Thank you!!!