CHAPTER 13- Did I do something to upset you?

Lucio's POV:
We found the guy who shot Edane. We would have been quicker but he ran to Australia and tried to cross the desert to a safe place. Of course my men caught him and Comrade is guiding the guy's daughter out from the basement. She wasn't even 16 yet. So we took pity on her and just nearly starved her.
What a shame. She had such a long life filled with happiness and love ahead of her, but she had an absolute bastard of a father. Didn't even know he had a daughter.
We carefully skinned his arm and poured some vinegar on it. It was very amusing to see his scream in pain. I absolutely hate it when someone damages something that it is mine. The guy that harassed my girls is currently buried alive with rodents that were injected with a poisonous love for human blood. They are getting closer and closer each hour.
Anyways, I left the basement with my wife to go see Edane. I sent a maid to tell her to go to our bedroom. I arrived at the door frame of the bedroom, Carmen left to get a bottle of water.
??? POV:
She was sleeping peacefully, her afro covering most of the pillow and her leg hanging off the bed.
I was standing in front of the bed reminiscing how she was being disobedient and fed a girl Lucio said not to feed.
Some bullshit excuse about how he is never there to try it. I internally rolled my eyes and started taking off my blazer.
"Oh you're back?" She groaned her eyes not even half open.
"I'm here now, let me try it." I unbuttoned my shirt.
She looked puzzled for a moment before grumbling annoyingly.
"It's finishe..."
Before she could even finish the word,
"Yes because you gave her the rest, she is supposed to atone for her actions." I completely removed the shirt and threw it on the floor.
"You act as if she's killed your mother." Edane sat up completely, her hands in between her thighs.
"She is indebted to us, I choose how she pays her debt. Like you."
I looked into her eyes when I said that but she looked unfazed.
"like you"
she pulled her face and made a squeaky voice mocking me.
She then kissed her teeth and fell back on the bed.
The only clothes on me was my unbuckled belt and trousers.
I walked over and gently placed my hand over her shoulder.
"Did I do something to upset you?"
It would sound sincere to any person walking by, but we both understood it had a sardonic tone.
She shrugged my hand off my shoulders and scooted away from me. To be honest, it wasn't my best moment.
I harshly grabbed her wrist and yanked her off the bed. She fell landing on her ass. I dragged her over to the bathroom and started running the water. Cold water. Borderline freezing temperature.
"Lucio, the hell are you doing?" She started tugging her wrist back but I wouldn't let go.
"I asked you a question, did I do something to upset you?" I hummed as I ran my finger through the water.
"No you didn't i am just tired." She sighed tiredly.
"Thank you but unfortunately we can't let this water go to waste, it's a privilege for you."
I scooped her up and carefully lowered her in the water. I knelt down and smiled a toothy grin at her while she shivered.
A brilliant idea came to my mind to help her cope with the cold.
I cupped my hand and poured the cold water over her face. Her eyes squinted and her lips thinned. Her eyes were tearing up from the cold and her teeth started to chatter.
"So... lemme see your nails."
I plunged my hand into the water and dragged it out. It was a short but elegant baby blue with specs of gold here and there.
"Very gorgeous darling." I kissed her hand.
She just looked at me as if I was mentally insane.
I heard my wife's footsteps enter, the sharp clack of her heels.
I kissed her hand again.
"Bye bye darling, I will come and get you afterwards." I strolled out of the bathroom ready to devour my wife.
Pretending to be my brother has never been so easier.

Edane's POV:
This isn't the first time something like this has happened before. But they definitely get worse the more I keep on doing it. The cold water is painful and feels like needles are pricking my skin.
I keep repeating in my head, just 15 more minutes before they have to get me out or else I will die. But then it's like why would they want alive.
Anyways, if they keep me alive, the first thing is to get my brother out of this type of organisation, then to get me out.
Just 14 more minutes.
I can hear the faint sound of a woman moaning. It didn't sound familiar. It sounds sloppy. Probably eating her out.
Just 13 more minutes
I turn to look at my face in the mirror. It looks so red. My eyes look bloodshot and I look like I am high on ecstasy.
Just 11 more minutes
I fucking hate these people. My life was ruined the moment I came out of my mother.
Used a goddamn debt-relief for my dad. He wasn't even working when my brother was ill. My mum worked from morning to midnight while he sat his ass drinking beer with his friends.
I was doing paper rounds at my prime age, to bring at least something.
Just 6 more minutes.
My body is already tensed and my muscles are shivering away. A desperately futile attempt to stay alive when I know the only people who can save me is the people fucking like rabbits next door. The bed is creaking like crazy and their noises are getting louder.
1 minute left.
Somehow my lips crept to a smile, the sheer thought of this whole experience to be over brought joy. Absolutely pathetic.
I thought about the warm bed I was able to sleep in but the thought of those two touching me made the back arch uncomfortably.
Its been 15 minutes.
They aren't stopping.
I know he didn't forget me.
In fact I can hear them laughing about my situation in the room.
Why hasn't anyone released me from this torture.
They are still going at it.
I can almost guarantee that they are louder just to spite me.
I hate this.
My eyes are starting to slip.
I'm struggling to stay conscious but its a lost battle.
My body slides and submerges into the water. Total blackness almost engulfs me as I hear someone giggle at my inability to stay conscious in less than 0 degrees celsius water.
Last time I checked, I don't have a layer of blubber to keep me warm like a fucking seal.
I must of forgotten to mention that during these 2 weeks everything changed. It hasn't gotten worst according to a maid. It had returned back to normal.

??? POV:
"Maybe I went too far."
My husband shrugged his shoulders as he lifted her up into his arms.
"Nah don't worry she was just being a bitch."
I frowned. I was looking forward to it all day.
"I'll be back." He exclaimed as he left the bedroom to take her to the infirmary.
I drained the water, hissing at the temperature.
"What did she do to my husband for him to be mad like this?" I chuckled
I knew exactly what she did. Absolutely nothing. Just a severe case at the wrong place at the wrong time. Would I have done this? Not exactly because what is the point if you can't visibly see her discomfort and pain. Plus she would need a week before she would be able to leave the infirmary again.
I tutted my teeth and left to clean up our mess on my husband's brother's bed.
Oops.

thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment 🥰🥰🥰