Chapter 8- Ass up, panty down

Edane's POV:
I watched as Lucio fled from the room in a hurry. I could never marry a don in the strongest mafia with many enemies, the fear you cope with everyday that your husband could be dead in the next minute would lead me to suicide.
I was looking for Carmen, trying to search for weeping eyes, but she does what she normally does, shouting at the maid for not doing the bed properly.
"I am going out with friends for the whole day, go do something or something." Carmen's voice lowered as she said the end of her sentence.
"O-oh, I was hoping we could eat some food together?" I stammered, the words tripping on my tongue.
She just snorted and left the room.
I wasn't going to lie it dampened my mood,
I bit my lip and decided to try and find Karlia.
I stopped a servant in the middle of the corridor and asked him if he had seen Karlia.
"She got- um- she got dismissed for the resident ma'am."

"Oh."

I thanked the servant for helping me and he scurried off.
I walked into the garden where I saw a young girl in a white and black blazer dress. She was very pretty and had a little sun tan. Probably will cause her to wrinkle a lot faster in the future.
"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO MICHAEL!" She screeched.
"YOU WONT LISTEN TO ME ANYMORE AND I AM TIRED OF IT." She stood up ferociously and with a pained expression on her face.
As the man on the phone rambled on, the woman had tears running down her face.
"Please Michael, let's just take a break." She sniffled and ended the call.
She threw herself on the bench and started sobbing.
I felt pity of the lady and walked up to her.
"Um- hi is this seat taken." I walked up to the bench with a smile glued on my face.
She looked at me up and down with mascara rolling down her cheeks.
She sat herself upright and continued sniffling.
I sat on the bench and focused on a single flower in the bouquet of flowers in the flower bed.
"So I heard you screaming, are you ok."
The crying girl slowly turned her head and her bottom lip was quavering.
"It's my husband." She spoke up killing the awkward tension.
"We haven't seen each other in over 3 years because he left to attend to business in Italy and left behind a play toy to... you know not make me feel 'lonely."
I listened closely.
"Now he's come back and expecting me to just forget about the fact that he left and rarely talked me and basically forgot me but its fine because he left me a play toy,"
She started to sob and break down but after a few seconds she sighed and composed herself.
"So i decided to fuck it and I fucked the play toy. He got mad at me and I left to my brother's place."
"I- Do you need a hug." I asked quietly my voice almost being nonexistent.
She took it upon herself to throw her arms at me and we stayed like that for a while.
I cooed at her so she could calm down and rubbed circles in her back.
"What's your name." She sniffed
"Edane." I voiced automatically.
"Oh, you're my brother and his wife's play toy. I didn't think you would be like this. They said you were a bitch and the only good aspect about you was your pussy."
As soon as she finished that sentence, I shoved her off me.
"Repeat that again."
I dared her to say it, I didn't look visibly angry and my voice didn't change in tone or pitch so the woman just blank stared at me.
"Yes, I was on the phone with them this morning after my brother had to deal with an issue down at the docks-..."
I didn't get to hear the rest of the sentence because I was already storming inside.
"Hey w-wait." She started running after me.
"Fine I'll let you finish, so when they point a gun at me, I at least know what to say." I mumbled the last part but the woman was listening.
"They were laughing at you, saying something about how you wanted to spend time with them as if you mattered to them. Something about you were easily replaceable as well."
I just hummed.
"After everything that happened yesterday you would think that wouldn't be the case but people always surprise you." I scoffed

"STELLA, WHERE ARE YOU!!" A loud voice echoed throughout the compound.
"You are stella?"
She nodded quickly, her hair bobbing up and down.
I beckoned her to follow me and I grabbed her hand. We were about to make up a staircase but a burly buff guy ran to us. I would presume that it was Michael.
"Why would you do that?" He panted breathlessly.
"You didn't even care that I arrived, then you fuck the guy." His temper started to arise as he regained his breath.
"Stella I am your husband, you married me. After not seeing each other for 3 years, you decided to fuck a worthless toy I got you to keep you happy."
I wasn't going to lie those words made me feel uncomfortable. What was the real reason that those bitches kept me here?
"Ok Michael and I am your wife who you left behind three years ago and barely stayed in contact with. I bet I didn't even cross mind once as you surrounded yourself with girls ready to have their brains fucked." The tears were coming down her cheeks again.
"And that worthless toy made me feel loved again. You left me and now expect me to become your dick riding submissive wife again?"
That made me chuckle a little.
"I'm sorry, who are you." Michael sneered at me.
I just shrugged and shot a toothy grin at him.

"Stella I love you, you know why I had to leave and couldn't contact you-."
"But you made no fucking effort, and that is what gets me frustrated. Michael I think we need to take a break."
Michael looked as if she had dropped a bomb on him. I honestly didn't know why he was so surprised, she said that to him on the phone as well.
His face twisted in sadness and jealousy. He sneered and his pupils dilated.
He looked like he was ready to tear off someone's limb and devoured it. He was about to say something but someone interrupted him.

"Well Well what do we have hear."
Carmen's soft voice broke the awkward tension and just hear her voice made my face go deadpan.
"Lucio, Carmen I haven't seen you guys in ages." Stella beamed as if she wasn't crying a few moments ago. Mind you mascara lines were still running down her cheek. When they both saw her, they looked at each other and then at Michael. I could see his feet shift uncomfortably.
"Michael, we missed you, how did it go?" Lucio stuck his hand out to shake Michael's hand. When he did it was a very stern one, I saw Michael's Adam's apple bob as they were shaking hands. He was shitting his pants.
He walked forward to kiss his sister on the forehead and walked over to me to try and kiss my cheek. I turned my head so he would kiss the air. He grunted lowly and then he gripped my jaw hard keeping it in its place so he could smother kisses on my cheek. "Don't do that again." He mumbled in my ear, then looked at the people around us.
"Don't you look so happy to see us love." Carmen smiled at me as soon as Lucio let his hand off my jaw. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Lucio then grabbed my hand and squeezed it, probably telling me to stop.
"So what have you been up to." Lucio finally said something after looking at the scene unfolded at him.
"Very weird that we are away from the main house and in bushes..." He uttered slowly.
I just kept quiet, I wasn't going to answer him and he didn't like that because he squeezed my hand again. I swiped my hand away from him and I attempted to get walk past Lucio and go closer to Stella or even Michael at this point but Lucio(again) wrapped his arm around my chest and locking me against him.
"Why don't we all go inside for some food so maybe we can deal with the issue."
He shot an artificial smile at Michael. After Carmen was wiping off the mascara from Stella's cheek, she led them inside
I tried to follow them from behind but Lucio wouldn't let me go.
"Let me go" I puffed out after trying to raise his hands from my chest.
He bent down, his chin resting on my shoulder.
"So baby, what have we done so wrong today, that you tried to dodge my kiss." He whispered in my ear and finished the sentence with a lick on my ear lobe.
It made me shudder.
"I don't know you tell me." I snarled. They said my only good quality was my pussy, like don't even try me. On about easily replaceable. Called me a bitch. The list goes on.
He trailed his finger up and down my body til he stopped at my nipple. He started moving my nipple in a circular motion. I wasn't trying my hardest not to say anything, I didn't want to let him win.
"Remember just cause you are easily replaceable, doesn't mean we want to replace you-." Lucio muttered in my ear. His hot breath making my knees weak and starting to get my pussy dripping. But i quickly composed myself.
"yet." I finished off his sentence and finally got out of his grip. But he pulled me in again by hooking my hip with his arm.
My boobs were against his chest and I could fill his hard on.
He lifted me up on his shoulder and took me deeper into the garden. After two minutes of we arrived at a tree stump that had a clean blanket covering it and sex toys were hidden in the trees all around. Dildos, strap ons, vibrators, condoms, whips, ropes, handcuffs, knives and more. He put me down bent on the tree stump and he was about to handcuff me to it.
"Pull down your pants and your panty and lift your ass in the air,"
He leaned against a tree that had a camera so subtly camouflaged in it.
"Baby, you've been bad and we need to correct your behaviour." He flashed a little glimpse of the whip that he was going to use.
"I-," I was about to protest but he interrupted yet again.
"Ass up, panty down, I shouldn't even be repeating myself."
I don't know what came over me but i pulled down my shorts revealing a lacy red panty. I pulled that down so they piled on each other at my feet. I then bended over the tree stump and took it upon myself to handcuff my hands.
"Good girl." Lucio hummed in approval and was getting his own self ready to whip my ass.
—————————————————————————
THANKS FOR READING
Please remember to vote and comment.
🤩 thank you