Chapter 4- Too much clothes

Lucio's POV:
I dragged her by her wrists out of the room, I caught her sending a apologetic glance at her friend. I pushed her against the wall, her back hitting lightly and gently bouncing back. I cornered her and stroked my finger across her bottom lip.
"Don't do you dare do shit like that again,"I hissed, "or your friend and you will have bullet holes through every part of your body.

She nodded frantically, her eyes looks very remorseful. Good girl.

I leaned in and I joined our lips and started kissing her. She tried to push back but I didn't allow her, pushing her to wall again, eventually she started to kiss back. Our lips intertwining together. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and started fighting her own tongue. When I heard her whine, it sent blood rushing down there. I angled my head so I could deepen the kiss. We were making out in the corridors. The soft sounds of lips slapping against each other echoed across the place.

She glided her fingers up and held my shoulders as she moved her head to the side. We broke our lips apart and I started to pepper licks and bites and kisses across her neck and collarbone. I wanted to leave something behind. She was squirming underneath me, trying to suppress her moans, but little broken ones were escaping.
I bit down hard in the middle of neck and that when my ears were blessed. Blessed with her euphoric sound. One fully escaped moan and I felt her nails digging into my shoulders. I let go of her and she slid right down the wall and onto the floor. I crouched down and sat beside her. She leaned her head on my shoulder, and she flashed a weak smile at me. I just kissed her cheek
and we sat there.

"You know we were very upset that you didn't sleep with us yesterday."

She seemed to be staring into space and chewing the inside of her mouth.

I huffed and we started walking to my bedroom.

time skip

Carmen's POV:
She was back, after spending the night at Karlia's room. Lucio woke up furious that she wasn't in bed with us. I was contemplating on whether to calm him down and get him to think rationally, but I am a very jealous woman. So I let him do his shit.

The hinges of the door slammed open and I saw them walking side by side. Edane had her head down and spoke up.
"I'm sorry I didn't sleep with you." She whispered.
I glided up to her and embraced her, I hummed in her ear, "O-U-R-S, ours, not anyone else's. I hope this will be the last time I am saying this."
I leaned back and clutched her shoulders, I took one good look at her.
"You can go have a shower in the bathroom over there if you'd like." I pointed to a black door and gently nudged her towards it. If we were going out she would have to look presentable. She dragged herself to the door and entered. I then turned at Lucio and simpered at him. He stepped forward and took my chin. My breath hitched.

"Did she give you any problems?"

"Not really, she was very willing to listen and learn."

"Are we taking her to be our playtoy?"

"I think it would be good."
He hummed in agreement. His phone was ringing. He dragged it out of his pocket and stepped out of the room.
I trudged on to the wardrobe and looked through some clothes that would look nice on Edane and complement her.
As soon as I found a lovely dress for her to wear, I strided over to the bathroom door and just stood there. My mind was saying not to enter and my body was saying go in.

So i did.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by Edane and Lucio's towel wrapped around her frame. I whined in disappointment and went to go fix the problem.
I walked up to her and glided my fingers down the towel tracing out her body, she turned around and her eyebrows furrowed with slight confusion. I planted my lips on her neck and then started to suck and nibble and bite and kiss. And I could see Lucio left his mark on her as well. I could hear her swallow down a whine. I grabbed her waist and I started to move around her neck and her collarbone, as I bite hard, I licked the same spot again as a small apology. Then one place on her neck and she vomited out a groan. I abused that spot, I wanted to leave some of my marks. Lucio already left his, it only seems fair.
She was squirming in my hands, getting restless. She tried to cover her mouth with her hand but I slapped it away. I kissed her to calm her down but that just seemed to get her more rowdy. I nudged her into the wall and we started to french kiss. The sounds that were coming out of her mouth encouraged me to keep going. I slithered my hands to her ass and gently grabbed it. I decided to take a leap of faith and I pushed my knee up the towel and started grinding it on her pussy. It was already wet as I started rubbing.

"Look at my two girls. Having fun without me." Lucio leaned against the doorframe, his large hands pulling down his tie. He unraveled it while walking towards us.
Mind you my knee was still rubbing Edane's pussy but it was much slower and so what sloppier, she was getting tenser.
Lucio came to us and tapped my thigh, telling me to put my knee down, the lost of the friction made Edane whimper.
He turned and tugged the towel off Edane's frame and threw it to the side.
"You girls are going to share my cock ok,"He grunted under his breath, "But my wife is wearing too much clothes at the moment, Take them off her Edane." He whispered in her ear.
He guided her hand to the back of my dress and I felt the zipper going down to my lower back. Lucio's hand kneading my ass as if it were dough. Edane's hand were peeling the skin-tight dress of me until it dropped to my ankles and left me in my panties and my bra.
"She looks stunning doesn't she?" He muttered, Edane nodding her head in agreement.
"Take off her bra, I wanna see her boobs bounce while she's sucking my cock."
Edane's warm fingers slithered behind my chest across my cold goosebump- like skin and unhooked my bra. It fell with a click on the floor and my boobs bounced out, my nipple hard and perky.
Lucio grinned like a Cheshire cat and hooked his index finger on my panty yanking it down on top of my dress.
"Perfect, now open wide."
Lucio's fingers fidgeting with his belt, removing his boxers with his trousers and his dick sprung out.
I looked at Edane and shot a quick smile at her before kneeling before my husband's dick.
Edane hesitantly followed suit. I opened my mouth nice and wide and put it in my mouth. I started to suck and lick down the veins. I swiftly removed it out of my mouth and encouraged Edane to do the same.
"Go on."
She was stammering to say some words, it sounded like gibberish but she stopped and started to take my husband's cock. Her head started to bob up and down. The sound of sucking and panting filled the room quickly.
We started to share his dick. We were kneeling at his sides, we were french kissing it. My nipples were getting harder and my boobs were bouncing every time I moved.
"Fuck girls, Im gonna cum, open wide both of you." Lucio panted.

Me and Edane kneeled side by side next to each other and our mouths were open. He started jerking off, and painted our faces and filled our mouths with his hot cum.
His fingers gliding against our faces directing the cum into our mouths.
He kissed my forehead and kissed Edane's cheek, before wetting a small cloth and wiping my face.
He guided me to our bed, leaving Edane on the floor.
Edane's POV:
I french kissed a woman who held a knife to my neck and allowed her to grind her knee on my pussy, then I sucked that witch of a woman's husband's dick who threatened my only friend in this place because I fell asleep in her room.
Then they just left me in this bathroom on the floor, dried cum all over my face, naked.

I grumbled as I got up, I wetted my hands with water and washed my face. I just know pimples and spots are gonna pop up everywhere. I looked around for the towel that I had, but then I remembered that Lucio took it for his wife. I saw the pjs I had on before, and I decided to just wear that. At least let me come out with dignity. I walked out of the bathroom to be greeted with a loving sight of Lucio and Carmen kissing and hugging. They didn't seem to notice my presence, so I quickly fled the room. This time, I wasn't going to anyone.
"Those people are fucking crazy." I chuckled to myself while walking down the corridors.